• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The HTHL (HomeTown's first competitive sport league!)
Starting soon is the first season of the HomeTown Hockey League or the HTHL.  The game uses boats on ice with knockback swords in someone elses claim so when you hit the boat it flies around instead of breaking.  The 3 teams in the first season are WarMongerDuck's Ducks, Crazed_Rhetoric's *Name not specified* and the SwissPlaysMC Svizzeras.  Games will be free to watch and we encourage supporting a team and making this first season epic with huge support from fans of different sides, and intense rivalries between them.  In order to join the HTHL you need a regulation sized stadium or court and a team of 3 members.  For regulation court sizing visit /warp hockey.  

Team Rules: In game teams have 3 players, 2 on the field, and 1 substitute.  Teams in the future may be able to have more subs but may not have more than 2 on the ice at once.  Every player must sit out some portion of the game on the bench to insure fair playing time for the teams.

Kit Rules: Every new team must have a new jersey color, including iron boots, and anything else covering the rest of your body.  The colors already taken are Yellow (Ducks) Blue (Crazed) and Red (Svizzeras).

Come cheer your team on when the season starts! Or join the HTHL with your own team! Let's make this concept as epic as it can possibly be!

-Swiss

nice, looking forward to the games

What are you going to use as the puck? Dragon eggs? XD
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Seems neat, how do you join a team?

I saw a dream about this thing. I was at a hockey arena (this was at minecraft, in hometown) and the team svizzeras and Frost were there, too. I got lost into ./warp buysell, and i asked frost to tp me back there. Before Frost did so, i found my way back, and The team started a practise. Frost, me and few others (i cant remember who) were in spectator mode (this was a dream, ok?) and spectating the practise. After every score, the goal moved to a different spot (yeah, its weird but its a dream.) but the lack of sound after every goal bothered me. I suggested Frost that a noteblock could be placed behind the goal, and a tripwire hook could activate it. Frost and the team agreed, and gave me a tripwire hook and a noteblock. Before i could do anything, the dream changed and i was suddenly in q dream about having a meal at a restaurant. Do you guys ever dream about minecraft/Hometown?

Poor Corala who can't be in any of the games.

(07-17-2017, 04:02 PM)_JELLy___________________-__- Wrote: Poor Corala who can't be in any of the games.

How so?

(07-17-2017, 04:11 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 04:02 PM)_JELLy___________________-__- Wrote: Poor Corala who can't be in any of the games.

How so?

she claimed our stadium so physically cant play cuz she would break the boat. also, funny about your dream, jelly helped me use tripwires to activate a whole song that plyas when we score... Boats are the puck btw

(07-18-2017, 09:02 AM)Swiss Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 04:11 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote:

How so?

she claimed our stadium so physically cant play cuz she would break the boat. also, funny about your dream, jelly helped me use tripwires to activate a whole song that plyas when we score... Boats are the puck btw

Wow i am a see'er