• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all are my peoples
Heart 
Hello HomeTown,

I just wanted to let you all know that HomeTown is very special to me. I go through lengths of inactivity sometimes (like right now, though this time isn't by choice) and when I do come back or even log into discord and see all the familiar names, it makes me happy. Most of the older players are friends of mine or at the very least acquaintances. You newer players are pretty cool too though. 
My point is, while HomeTown is in a video game, and shouldn't be anyone's entire life, this server has positively impacted my real life. It's not even Minecraft itself that I'm drawn to. I love the community we have.
So to all my HomeTowners reading this, thanks for being you and for being part of our community. 
Y'all are my peoples Smile

Jelloshot

Reading that gave me a flashback of one of the admins giving me a diamond axe and armour for protectiom when i joined the server in 2014. Whoever did that is an awesome person.

We're all rootin for you ara. Hope things get better quickly.

Arayvek Ilysm. I hope everything works out and you can come back soon. You are strong independant woman and if anyone hurts you, I'll rip their teeth out with pliers. Love Grandma Osh <3
Ps.  You may always reach your dear grandmother @/warp hell here's a selfie of me at my new crib(actually TheFabNova in pic, but I'm the server grandma). [Image: 08629e6a9f915f080311285517ecd8bd.jpg]
[Image: b1faa2aaa5c1971b0aa0a9a25ab7e5e9.jpg]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

You all are so supportive <3 Thank you

It's always amazing when you come online, Mistress Ara. See you around o7
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]