• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeaDCorE dropped his stuff...
So last night (Sunday the 6th) I was just flying around and DeaDCorE happened to be where I was, and he just dropped everything in his inventory and left the server. I picked everything up and put it in a chest near where he was when he left. I sent him some mail explaining where it was. 

Today (Monday the 7th) when I logged in (~8 PM) I did /seen deadcore1 and it said he was on a couple hours ago, I checked my mail and got no reply, and I checked the chest and he didn't take any stuff out.

So I'm letting you know Deadcore, your stuff is at [-8793, 68, 10985] if you want it.

If you dont want it either say something here or (Preferably) let me know In-Game via /msg or /mail send _Vigilance_

--Vigilance

Silly DC :p
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

I mean, he could have just been trashing stuff he didn't want, and I'm not about to start a no litter rule >.>
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

i mean, I think a no litter rule could do the server some good......I say Star should take up this job!!

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]