• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warp Paint
I just finished building Warp Paint, a warp with free easels and paint for all (well, only VIPs, I guess)! I'm planning on expanding it to add free paint buckets, a stage for art shows, and I plan to sell canvases there as well. For the 360 paint buckets I will be using, I'll need 1080 iron, or a little less than seventeen stacks of iron ingots. If you would like to donate, please drop some iron ingots or buckets into the donation chest at warp Paint.  If you have any questions about warp Paint, please reply to this post, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. This post feels a little short but IDK what else to add.
Check out these warps:
PemiShop- Buy and sell items!
PemiSlime - $900 for life, two chunk AFK slime farm!
Paint - Free easels and dye for all!
Court - For all your minor disputes!

I have a lot of extra iron I could give you. Thanks for making this warp for us Big Grin
-DrBot

Thank you for your iron DrBot!

Important updates:
  • Paint buckets have now been added
  • A hall of artwork has been added, where all artwork donated is displayed.
  • A stage has been added, where contests and art shows will be held
  • An item frame has been added on top of each easel. This is for displaying an item you may want to draw. If you want to draw a fish, you could slop down a fish in the item frame and draw it with great accuracy
Contests will work like this:
     Up to 12 people may participate. There will be a theme, for example, animals. In round 1 (the one where 12 people participate), I may ask all the participants to draw a penguin. I would select the four best penguins, and they would advance to round 2. In round 2, I would give another animal, such as a rabbit. The top two artists would advance to the next round, where the top drawer of the next animal is given the first place prize. If I am feeling like it, the contest may skip from round 1 to round 3, start at round 2, or simply have the winner declared based on the artwork in round 1.
     At the moment the first place prize is just the final artwork displayed with a sign saying who won the tournament. Donations are being accepted, and will be given to 1st place winners as a prize.
    Any questions? Reply to this post with them.
Check out these warps:
PemiShop- Buy and sell items!
PemiSlime - $900 for life, two chunk AFK slime farm!
Paint - Free easels and dye for all!
Court - For all your minor disputes!

I participated in a contest, it was very fun