• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Third birthday
No long-ass intro this time, im gonna make the necessary list right here about the people and things i loved the most on my third year.

History:

On august 13th, 2014, i got bored of singleplayer and decided to browse a list of highrated multiplayer servers. HT seem’d nice, and the next day i hopped on. I wrote down all the rules on paper, Studied them for 2 hours and completed the quiz. After a generous staff member gave me some supplies, i went on a quest to look for a place to live in. I found one, built a house and died. Since i did’nt mark my home, it got lost and i started the search again. A fellow player invited me to visit his base to Look around, and somehow i managed to grief it. I got a warning, and i started my search again. Another player invited me to his desert and built me a house. There i lived till the server reset. After the reset, i found a nice ocean and asked for a friend of mine to help me make a small house to hover over the ocean. There i have been living till this day. 

Accomplishments:

1: i managed to gain the rank of [AdvPlayer] before the server reset and the rankingsystem changes. 
2: i found six whole water temples after the server reset and built a base into one of them. (Yeah laugh it up to my small Accomplishments you rich maggots, atleast i have a life outside HomeTown.)
3: i managed to meet and enjoy my time with some great fellas, listing them down there.

Players:

The aquiantance list. I know nothing much about these guys, but i hope atleast they know that i exist.

Nether_Ruler: my forum rival and the second closest person i have to a friend on this server. Sadly he doesnt play anymore. 

The_4thdoctor: More of a forum buddy again, and a great builder. Atleast he makes pretty nice fireplaces. (Get it?)

Sky: This guy has been on the server for as long as i can remember. Which, only goes to the last Tuesday if im honest. Still, hes a gr8 guy, always happy to see him online. 

Clem: Recognizable by his strong personality and Afking abilities. I dont know much of him, since im just an acquiantance for these guys like i said.

Kat: shes pretty bizzarre. (The good way) its like shes got two personalities: Her polite and respective Forum-self, but when you go on the server, shes frickin’ savage. Well, shes a Mod afterall, what can you expect? Wait what do you mean she got promoted? But when? And why?  Well i’m too lazy to move this text to the admin section. 

Nyo: Introduced me to the Pickle clan, and is pretty talkative on the server. I respect that. Wait did she leave? I havent seen her online for a while...

Pengu: He’s the definition of a HomeTowner. Old, witty and all over the place. But i’d not suggest to share secreta with him.

Shiro: He was a great guy, atleast for me. Other’s… they seem’d to not like him for whatever reasons. Now he is banned, long gone and will never return. People were always talking sh*t about him behind his back. Huh. I wonder if people talk sh*t about me behind my back...

Uri: its a rather touching story. Long ago, Urimk used to be the richest maggot on the block, and did not brag with it like the others. (Not you Uber and Jelly, you 2 keep it quiet and i respect that) Then he left, died or got banned, and we were left to miss him. 

Lilian and Marimbah: Lili and Marim, or as i called them ”the squad partners”, are like 2 peas in a pod. Lili is an enforcer now, and i think it wont be long till Marim is one, too. Good luck in the future!

Wolfie: She was the life of the party during those mere moments when she was on. Now she’s gone, again. But will hopefully return, someday.

Zobot and Jobot: Much like their Upper counterparts, these 2 will usually stick together. So if you see one Bot, you are bound to see another one in the near future. Not you, DrBot…

Andreas: Otherwise known as steaky, is a builder which skills everyone seems to underestimate, even himself. Luckily hes got the coinfidence getting built up.

Nitro: The former memeking.

Jelly: He does’nt know who i am, and propably doesnt care. But as he is the butress of the community, i can not not have him on the list. (That last sentence propably violated several grammar laws)

Osh: the Pókemon freak of the century. But he’s a farmer, and the former leader of the black market, so you can still talk to him and not have to worry that he’ll put a bullet trough your head after every sentence. 

Chickne: clucking great. If he was a stone, he’d be a great frickin’ stone. And thats something.

Lex: i never really had a conservation with her, but what she does and says always makes me laugh.

Lahoura: She’s one of those person’s that you don’t get to see too often. Which is a shame, since she is so kind that many are already thinking that ”Kind” and ”Lahoura” is a synonym…

Uber: The second butress of the community. Also a really helpful guy, gotta admire his work.

Firey: reminds me of Nether_Ruler a lot. Sticks to the forums, is always in the middle of whats happening, and also gives me hard time in pvp. Awesome dude.

There would be a lot more to the list (well not really im just too lazy to take on more social bonds.)

The staff team:

I just have to say something about each and everyone of the staff members. What makes them unique in their own ways. 

Frost: the closest thing i have to a god.

Arayvek: unlike most of the other staff members, Ara is actually pretty chatty with the community, and is very polite even in the more tense situations. all the while other staff members are kinda… cynical.

Grimm: The first time i saw Grimm on action (banning x-rayers) he reminded me of Darth Vader from star wars a lot. A scary person to the outside, but after a while when you get to know him, he’s a pretty neat guy. 

Zany: former staff member. Why am i putting him in the admin section now again? Well be honest, if you would do a list like this, you would put Zany on the admin list, too. 

Shis: usually the only Admin online, making him the guy you should ask for help first. The other’s will propably slap you.

DK: DK_ is the kind of guy to call the cops when the party gets too wild.

Sai: Rarely pops on, and when she does, someone ends up getting banned.

Vil: Heavens have mercy on the one’s who know what he’s going trough. Hopefully he will return someday. 

DeaDCorE: i hope i spelled that name right. I really don’t know much about him, but what ive seen and heard, he’s a combination from the rest of the staff.

The mysterious forum administrator: who is this guy?  

*that feel when you forgot Star and now you feel bad*

I think that sums up all the Admins. If it does’nt, feel free to notify me on a violent way.

I think thats it, hope all of you maggots have a great day. 

Ps: im gonna throw a few dias and vehicles out at spawn later tomorrow, just so you know if you are interested in free crap.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Congrats on your third birthday on hometown!
xo

Thanks Lili!

AY, Happy Third Birthday Rasse, i'm proud to be on your list of players. I will be returning eventually, maybe a pop-on during one of my breaks Wink

(probably a full return for the summer (of next year ofc))

Thank you Nether Big Grin

Happy third Hometown's birthday Smile

Thanks Rasse, I think I passed my 3 year mark without me even noticing!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

(08-14-2017, 06:31 PM)miumiaoumiumiaoumiamimiaumouimiu Wrote: Happy third Hometown's birthday Smile

I appreciate your congratulations  Big Grin

(08-14-2017, 09:50 PM)Sky Wrote: Thanks Rasse, I think I passed my 3 year mark without me even noticing!

It wasnt last tuesday, was it?  Tongue

Happy birthday Rasse  Heart Three years... That's almost as long as ht is up isn't it?

And the only reason I give ya a hard time in PvP my bow. My only strategy is,"Don't let him get near, don't let him get near."

And all this reminds me that I still don't know when I joined ht Cry I just have an idea that my second birthday is coming up soon enough...

Here's to good one and a half years of me knowing you

[Image: UjhNLa]