• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
wowk it's been a year
Well so it's been a year since I found this place and decided I'd play here and stick around. I'm sure others as well as myself are glad that I decided to stick around and keep playing. I've met some of the best and closest friends I've ever had on this server. Not only have they provided me with a lot of fun and happiness, but I'm now in a much better place mentally than I was around the time I joined. I'm still not "fine", don't kid yourselves, but I'm doing much better than I was a year ago.

In the time I've been here I've managed to rise through the ranks, getting promoted to expert on April 10th, and then again to Enforcer on the 31st of May.
[Image: Sh6xciR.png]

I'd also like to establish that I'm a better rocket league player than frost is, as seen in this very close and heated 1v1.
[Image: euO92BN.png]

K i can't be bothered putting more effort into this so yeah.

im glad you're still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Oh damn Nuked good job kickin' Frost's ass

And congratz for da year! Here's one to many more! *Drinks tea*
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Nuked I'm proud to see you stay here as long as you have just as I'm proud to be your friend. You are there for me when I truly need it, and I know you have my back. You are kind and considerate when the situation arises but at the same time you are not afraid to kick someone's ass. I appreciate your snarky humor and your "I don't care" attitude because I know you do care. You have done so much for this server and continue to do so. I hope I'll be able to come back to this next year and still see you around. Thanks for being such a good friend and staff member(regardless whether you agree or not so fuck off). <3

Also PS: *screams like a dying raptor who has been damned to the pits of hell for all eternity*
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Congratz on yer one year, nub-ilysmsmmsmsmmsmms!!<3333
xo

Congrats nuked

Happy one year n.n I'm glad you're still around and hope you stick around. Ilysm :3

*to make this a lil more special*
http://imgur.com/a/jcmtx
- KatNip

Congrats on one year! I hope you'll stick much longer Big Grin

Has it really been a year? Damn, time flies. Congrats on surviving HomeTown this long, Nuked.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook