• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doc Tales
for those of you who dont know, i can be a very sassy person, and i tend to break a lot of rules.
i thought i'd make a little thread about times i've been very sassy or gotten out of tight situations when it comes to school and dumb teachers.

Shouldn't you have thought about this?
Today in media class, my teacher was telling us about a trip we are taking for a day. she later said that we were staying untill 4 that day (we usually end at 3:15). this got some of the people who takes the bus to complain, as there is only 1 bus that goes from this school to where they live, and it leaves the station at 3:30. at this point my teacher goes into deap thought. Me saying whatever comes to mind just stood up and said "this is stupid planning on your part, shouldn't you have thought about this before deciding? you know some people live more than 30 minutes away from school."
I got a blank stare from the teacher and she said "sigh" "yes....."

Thats not how you pronounce it.
I believe it was last year, in history. I had my bitchy teacher from back then, and she was telling us about "Imperialism".
The only problem being that she couldn't fucking pronounce the word, it ended up being "impreialism".
This annoyed me a lot, and i corrected her on how its pronounced. She got mad at me for interupting, and she kept on talking. Still saying it wrong, eventually after correcting her enough times, i was thrown out of class for disturbing.
I spent the rest of the class watching youtube on my phone, and when she got out she was mad at me for doing that too. I found a loophole in the fact that she only told me to leave the room, and said nothing about what to do when i was out of class.
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

My grammar-o-nazi meter is off the charts, i can’t compete with this amount of sass
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

these are amazing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Keep it going mate

Prankster Doc
A long time ago, i believe in 5th or 6th grade. I decided to pull a prank on my teacher, so i talked to my class about it, and we came up with harmless pranks that were very funny and would just slightly annoy the teacher. we planned 3 pranks for him. (lets just call the teacher Mr. Neighbor, as he used to live next to me.) The first prank we pulled on Mr. Neighbor was in the doorway, we covered the entrance in seethrough tape, and as he walked through the door he got stuck in the tape.
The 2nd prank was at the blackboard, the school used sponges to remove what was written on the blackboard. So we filled the sponge up with as much water as it would absorb. When Mr. Neighbor came to wipe out the blackboard, his entire arm got soaked.
I feel like i need to give a bit of an explenation about this 3rd prank. Mr. Neighbor absolutely fucking hated car refresheners, he could not stand being in the same room as them. My class and I ended up taping a car refreshener behind one of the maps in the classroom, and at the end of the lesson Mr. Neighbor looked discusted, but he could not find the source of the smell.
Luckily this was all in good fun, and the next day he told us that his wife had laughed for around 20 minutes when he told her about it.

Moon landing!!!
So, for this story i need to tell you a bit about my least favorite teacher. I'll just call her Mrs. Moon, she is a very irritating teacher, and she had a seemingly endless hate for me. Mrs. Moon was also slightly bald on the top of her head, and as childish as it seems, the norwegian phrase for balding on the top of your head, is to have a moon. And so came one of the best jokes of the year. When one kid walked up to her in the middle of class, touched her bald spot, and shouted out "MOON LANDING!!!"

To Lift the dog?
I havent gotten to one of my favorite teachers yet, my german teacher, who i shall name "Mrs. Schmetterling. (butterfly in german, which is also my favorite german word.) But back to the story. Mrs. Schmetterling was often confused when it came to Norwegian sentances and phrases, and she often struggled to understand them. One day she came into the classroom and started talking about her thoughts on the phrase "to walk the dog", which in Norwegian is translated to "air or to lift the dog". she spent the entire class being confused on why Norwegians would lift their dog instead of letting them walk for themselves. 
Huh
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

you norwegians sure make up weird words...

(10-19-2017, 06:03 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: you norwegians sure make up weird words...

at least we arent as bad as iceland

(10-19-2017, 06:06 PM)The_4thdoctor Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 06:03 PM)TheNamesGames Wrote: you norwegians sure make up weird words...

at least we arent as bad as iceland

Icelandic isn't even an earth language...

It's some form of strange alien communication 

(Watch this documentary on Iceland: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrival_(film)

Its that time again, i got more Tales from my life.

Those are some hot shoes you got there
So, a long time ago, my class and i were on a camping trip in the snow, it was really fun, and we stayed up super late. but after the sun went down, it got really cold, and people started to gather around the fire and tell stories. one of the people (we used to just call him Ole) had gotten really into a story told by one of the others around the fire. he leaned his legs forward to heat them up, and before he had even realized, his shoes were melting around his feet.
lets just say that the next day wasnt that fun for him, when it came to the walk home.

You did WHAT last night?!?!
This story takes place around a year ago, during christmas season. My cousin Malin was sleeping out in the attic with me, she layed in the other end of the room, and was being very very loud. I told her to shut up and go to sleep, but she didnt stop, at one point she started throwing candy at me so i wouldnt fall asleep, and i quit trying to get her to shut up. I opened my window and jumped down from the 2nd floor, went inside and made myself a smoothie and drank up. when i finally got back up to the window and climbed back in, Malin was suprised to see that i hadnt broken my legs after jumping. then she came over to the window and i showed her that there was a support beam to slide down in case of fires, and she slapped me in the face for making her worry about me. after that she stopped being loud, and we both went to bed, tho my face was still red from the slap. Sleepy

For a sec there when reading ”i jumped out of the window” a thought passed trough my head: so he suicided because his cousin was loud?