• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
unban
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: _MLG_DYLAN_

Reason for your ban: I was very edgy. I made racist jokes alot. Nobody really appreciated them but i continued. I also might have maybe kind of sat at an exp farm someone was using
Who banned you: frost

Why should you be unbanned: I have lots of diamonds and I won't extremely edgy. There will be some edge but it will decrease a lot. I very much enjoy this server. I just started playing minecraft again after a lot other games. This would be a terrible way to start off. I won't every steal people exp ever again. I also never called anyone a fag(i might have). I just put a link to Westboro Baptist churches website. I might have so I am sorry all the gay people on the server.  
Why do you want to come back: I enjoyed grinding diamonds and playing with my friends. I have 2 mules that need me. I also have a horse, a parrot, and a cat that love me. This server is really lit and the community is nice to me and i would like to be nice back.

I am sorry.

You refused to get out of /warp moop, caused a big ruckus, and just was overall annoying/disrespectful. Update the appeal with some more effort to maybe prove you won't come back and go all edgelord again

(11-17-2017, 08:49 AM)frost Wrote: You refused to get out of /warp moop, caused a big ruckus, called people fags, and just was overall annoying/disrespectful. Update the appeal with some more effort to maybe prove you won't come back and go all edgelord again

You are completely right. I am really sorry frost. I got off on the wrong arm.

You are unbanned. lets keep the edginess in check