Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown MC

Minecraft name: serenitybyjan

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Rayvenz

Why should you be unbanned: I logged on to my Minecraft account to see how my home on here was doing, and I was banned. Sometimes my younger sister uses my account so it may have been her griefing, I've only been on this server once with my friends.

Why do you want to come back: So I can play with my friends on here, I don't know what I was banned from but I can make sure not to leave my account on the family computer. The only time I have been on is to register/mine. I apologize for whatever happened and can claim the damage as my own and help people rebuild whatever was lost from this.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/PLOLM

Your account did minor grief along with destroying a beacon. I believe you when you say this was your younger sibling due to the way the damage was done. 
Please remember any grief done by your account- you will be held accountable for regardless of it is was you. 
The damage has already been repaired. 

If you promise to do what you can to prevent your siblings from causing any future grief you will be unbanned. :3
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(11-30-2017, 12:46 PM)rayvenz Wrote: Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/PLOLM

Your account did minor grief along with destroying a beacon. I believe you when you say this was your younger sibling due to the way the damage was done. 
Please remember any grief done by your account- you will be held accountable for regardless of it is was you. 
The damage has already been repaired. 

If you promise to do what you can to prevent your siblings from causing any future grief you will be unbanned. :3

I can promise this, Rayvens. I don't have any intent to damage or grief on this server!

Thank you :3 You have been unbanned.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Rayv, I rolled back grief at /warp iron -- same timeframe
/Rowebot