Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP, ip-banned

Minecraft name: ThomBennyHarry

Reason for your ban: X-RAY

Who banned you: grimm/frost/hiyoko

Why should you be unbanned:

Yes i xrayed. I can't deny that. It takes the whole point out of mining and it is unfair to everyone that doesn't x-ray and it throws off the economy. I was frustrated and didn't want to dig through thousands of blocks of stone to get diamonds. I don't even know why i did it, it's not like i was saving up for anything. I haven't x-rayed before, but I'll be fine to give up all the ores i gathered that day and will be willing to have some of my money taken away. I would prefer all of my money not to be taken away, but if necessary i will be ok with it. It is extremely tempting to xray when it is available with just a couple of clicks, but I understand that it was not the right thing to do. In future i won't x-ray, will manage my frustration better and i have deleted the texture pack i used to find the ores. I came back after over a year and forgot most of the rules, so I should probably have read them again

Why do you want to come back:

This server has such a nice community and I don't like grinding through the start of the game. Whatever your problem is there is usually someone that can give you an answer and no-one is mean to anyone else

You have been unbanned. All the diamonds you mined will be taken away

Thank you. It says i am still ip banned though. Just tell me if i need to put the diamonds in a chest or give them to a mod

I've just logged on from a different ip address, my balance has been reset, so i still need to give the diamonds to a mod

Yes
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

ok. they are in the chest at /warp duckville