Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp

Minecraft name: SuperIraMC

Reason for your ban: It says the reason is theft

Who banned you: Nuked

Why should you be unbanned: Idk what i stole I was a good player on the server 

Why do you want to come back: I was a good player on the server Its one of my fav servers could you at least tell me who I stole from?

You took a bunch of items from the unlocked chests of another player's house, totaling 195 items as see here: 

[Image: rarX9Zz.png?1]

[Image: gN3YA5S.png]

(As well as other various misc. items from other chests.)

Please update your appeal accordingly.

those are my chests in my old house I gave to my friend it is if the owner is milkyway otherwise i don't remember it

Those chests are actually in a house belonging to the player "Patwad." The house in question can be see below to refresh your memory.

[Image: JVANtSL.jpg?2]

Not remembering you stole something isn't a valid excuse, otherwise you are lying to me. Appeal denied.

I swear i have no memory of this i dont steal on this server or any other server

am i tempbanned or permbanned?

As you didn't steal anything of major value this is what we'll do. Properly answer (2-3 sentences) why stealing is bad and promise that you'll follow the rules in the future.

(12-11-2017, 04:06 PM)NukedIceCream Wrote: As you didn't steal anything of major value this is what we'll do. Properly answer (2-3 sentences) why stealing is bad and promise that you'll follow the rules in the future.

Ok got it

If you take something that isn't yours and get caught , a lot of people put sort of a stereotype towards you. Well once a thief is a always a thief is one example. You don't want to be known was the thief or the one person you can't leave alone because somethings gonna be gone when she leaves. Or when something goes missing, since you have the record , who do you think people are going to suspect? These are the natural consequences for stealing . Thinking about your future

You see, when I ask for you to answer a simple question, I expect you to write your own answer. The answer you gave me was a direct copy and paste from this source (from which you didn't even bother changing the font back to the forum one): https://prezi.com/n5p3sv9en5qg/why-stealing-is-wrong/ 

Now as I'm feeling in a relatively kind mood, I'll give you one last chance considering this was a relatively simple appeal to do right. Give me a proper answer (with your own writing) to these two questions and you will be unbanned. 

1. Why is plagiarism not allowed?
2. With respect to a minecraft server, why is stealing bad?

ok whatever im not going to do this there should be a warning or a  tempban  not just a strait permban so guess this is not one of my fav servers anymore cya