• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Minecraft name: AcoustiXkey

Reason for your ban:Grief 

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Hometown is a great server and I would hate to be excluded from the greatness of the people and staff. I am asking for the rollback and screenshots of my grief because I really dont know where i griefed, but clearly I did since I'm banned (just wanted to make sure it was legitimate, because I've been banned b4 by a misunderstanding).

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I love the server and I really don't want to leave. I have made great friends and structures and a town and stuff with those friends and I don't want to abandon anyone. The staff is cool and the server is also cool and i don't want to leave any of it.
[Image: EGZ2I6wG.jpg] LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Long story short, you were reported for griefing /warp lapiscity, which-under Frost's decision-belongs to Kirk_1701 following the banning of Infernoclaw.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Oh yea... I thot that was over. All my grief was undone. The whole lapislake thing was a misunderstanding:

I thought the city needed help, because of this book that was in Admiralk22's office of the town hall (the sign on the office sed 'co-mayor', so I thot he was in charge) so I offered help on signs in front of the town hall and began to fix rhings (like the road) to make the city look better, but then nuked and hiyoko told me kirk was the owner, so i stopped amd mailed kirk. He sed he was the official town mayor, and i just undid everything I did and left. This all happened in like 10 mins,

and idk why kirk should be so angry if I undid everything and left. Since everything was put back to normal, and the whole situation was a misunderstanding, I don't know why someone should be mad.

Also you said frost said the land belonged to kirk since inferno was banned. I was told that if someone is banned, the land they owned does not belong to them? I thought the person still owned the land. Before the debacle with kirk, I asked inferno about the town and he said he owned it but it needed a leader since he couldnt b there, just as was in Admiralk22's office. As I found out while attempting to help the town, kirk owned the place... and that lead to the misunderstanding.

No good deed goes unpunished

Your grief to my town had to be undone by a mod. You did not undo it like you said you did. I specifically took screenshots of this fiasco, as you are not the first of Inferno's people to try and take over, and unfortunately, you will not be the last.  Furthermore, you also locked the community donation chest, which was later discovered and had to be undone by a mod (not you) as well.
The Commodore

I know the mod undid all the changes I made. They DMed me on Discord. They also told me not to go back to lapislake. That's why I didn't undo it. (I can send you screenshots of the convo if you want)

You've been unbanned. Sorry for the late reply, been busy.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook