Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Please give me a second chance.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord)Confusedmp

Minecraft name:XxKawaiixPuppyxX

Reason for your ban:Grief/Traspassing

Who banned you:Hiyoko

Why should you be unbanned:I think i should be unbanned because i didnt mean to traspass for some reason i was just wondering what was this strange building next to my house and i wanted to see what was inside i wasnt thinking and just went ahead and broke the door i feel so bad for doing it now because this is my favorite server and i love it so much i never meant to break anything just see who's it was and what was inside and hiyoko did ask me if it was my house and i said yes even though it wasnt im so sorry and i dont know why i said yes i feel so bad and hope you can give me a second chance this is server is amazing and really welcoming when you need help there is always someone to help you friends or staff and i really miss it i hope you can let me back on to continue to play on this amazing server.

Why do you want to come back:I want to come back because i love this server and i have many good friends that i have made during my time on the server and im still kind of new and would like to continue findingout new things with my friends. I made a huge mistake going into that house and then lying to hiyoko but i didnt understand his question but i still said yes and im very sorry my computer is also very old so it shuts off randomly and that happened when hiyoko was asking me something and i couldnt answer him i restarted my computer and when i was back i got banned i was so scared and couldnt even realise what happened i was so crushed and im really sorry about what i did if you give me another chance i will do anything i can to say sorry if i dont get unbanned it will be ok
im sorry thankyou for everything you let me have on this server.

smp` sorry it turned into an emoji for some reason

Thank you for your response. You have been unbanned prior to this being posted.