• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Elephant Gift Exchange!!!
White Elephant Gift Exchange

[Image: mGTH4ZV.png]

Today, I bring you not a secret santa, but a White Elephant Gift Exchange.
Here is how it works, everyone donates a gift, (Must be over 50$ in value) If this is too expensive for you, send a private message to me, and we can work something out! All the gifts are mixed into separate chests, The first person will choose a chest and I will reveal it. The next person can either decide to choose a new chest, or choose to steal that person's gift! If they decided to steal the gift, the person that they stole from will choose a new gift. They can NOT steal the gift back! Once any gift is stolen once, it is final.

To enter, you must put your username in a forums post. I will be using a random number generator to choose who goes first and last.

Be warned, If you leave during the event your prize will be unclaimable unless you have proof that it is yours.  Your prize must be submitted an hour before the event, if you want to participate. Registration ends on January Second.

Another Cool Announcement, I will be hiding a chest with a (certain) item, if you can find this chest, show me the chest and item!!! I will be giving out Five Thousand Dollars To the finder.

Hosted By The CC

Props To landline for helping me with the reindeer!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Im in, TheNamesGames
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Sounds like fun!

Jeff8675

ThatDuckSauce

Hypersoniccookie !!

Hypersoniccookie !!

C0NN0R_M

The_Golden4th
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Heck ya, Go CC!
Daggs234

-Daggs
     Velcom Back!

moistquesadilla
i just wanted to let everybody know, i'm better than naut. that's all
[Image: jm6jfG]

Da_Bears54