• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Dragon Head Giveaway!
Big Grin 
EDIT: Da_Bears54 was the winner of the giveaway! Congratulations! Thank you to everyone who joined, and I'm sure there will be another one. Wink

Hey y'all! As you can see, I decided that it was time for another Dragon Head giveaway, but this time I decided to make it a bit more exciting, and will also give away a Shulker Box with it! Simply put your name down in the reply section and the winner will be chosen via a random number generator!

As per usual, there are some rules that need to be made present before I begin this:
1. You may only enter this giveaway once. No putting your name down multiple times, or you'll be automatically disqualified.

2. You may not enter your name for someone else. Ex. "xxxxxx, oh and also my alt xxxxxxxx, don't forget about my friend xxxxxxxxxx, and my pet hamster who apparently has a MC account xxxxxxxx"
3. If the winner of the giveaway doesn't claim their gift in 2 days after the giveaway, another name will be drawn.
4. Do not try to bribe/sweet talk me into giving you the head. You'll be disqualified.

The drawing of the name will be held on Wendsday, January 10th. The winner must contact me/pick up their gift by Friday, January 12th. Good luck to all that enter and have a great day! Big Grin
Big Grin The Official "Ginga" on the server Big Grin
Warps I own:
/warp Emporium
/warp Gingshop
/warp Rivertown
/warp minfo

ThatDuckSauce

Good luck everyone! Smile

shrillseal

1476x

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

KCalifornia