• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Culture
God I wish we did that here, as well as the government having the tax included in the price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

do you guys wear shoes inside or no? cause i know some places in denmark they do
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

(02-19-2018, 04:59 PM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: do you guys wear shoes inside or no? cause i know some places in denmark they do

it's polite to take em off by the door, but not everyone does.

we have white carpets in our house....

also, in the UK "College" is on a lower level than "University". some people go to college to get the qualifications they need to go to uni.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(02-19-2018, 04:59 PM)The_4thdoctor Wrote: do you guys wear shoes inside or no? cause i know some places in denmark they do

Yeah, everyone I know here takes their shoes off inside

In America, we don't have a national language, but if you want to be a citizen you need to know english.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

In the States people argue over which city has the better pizza i.e. Chicago style vs New York style (Chicago is better)

Those who hunt monsters should be careful lest they become monsters themselves-Fredrick Nietzche 

I don't know whether this happens elsewhere, too, but in the UK people communicate with their lights while driving.

People often flash cars going the other way if they've just passed a speed trap and the cars going the other way are speeding.

If someone doesn't have their lights on and it's starting to get dark, other drivers will flash their lights to remind them to put them on.

People flash to show that they're giving way, although during the daytime most people will just wave their hand.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Why do Canadians bag their milk? How does it not spill everywhere?
~ Mayor of Florisse ~
[Image: BOj3UrN.png]
HomeTown Player Since
January 18, 2014

(02-25-2018, 02:34 AM)Penguin Wrote: I don't know whether this happens elsewhere, too, but in the UK people communicate with their lights while driving.

People often flash cars going the other way if they've just passed a speed trap and the cars going the other way are speeding.

If someone doesn't have their lights on and it's starting to get dark, other drivers will flash their lights to remind them to put them on.

People flash to show that they're giving way, although during the daytime most people will just wave their hand.

We do that in the US too!

I’ve heard the USA has an abnormal number of flags everywhere. No matter where you are, you’re likely able to see a flag nearby.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Here in Norway, we major in a specific subject/type of subject in both highschool and college, unlike america. Personally i am in what is known as media and comunication at the moment, and i want to move on to 3D animation and game design for college.
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King