• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing: Secret Shamrock!!!
Hello all!

You probably already know about the annual event that happens around Christmas Time, Secret Santa, which is a huge hit. And myself, and probably others, love this event and wish something like it could happen more often. Also, there's no St. Patrick's Day event, so I figured that this would be the perfect time to do a Secret Shamrock! It's basically the same idea as Secret Santa, you get a secret gift for another player and they open it on St. Patrick's Day (March 17th)

So, 1476x and I are hosting this event and calling it Secret Shamrock! We were told by staff that this was okay to do, I figure that it would be a fun way to celebrate St. Patty's! 

If you want to enter, respond with your username below! Then on March 9th, 14 and I will assign and mail all the participants their secret Shamrock, who they will buy a gift for! Please make it a nice and thoughtful gift and only enter if you are capable of giving one. Once you are assigned someone, go to /warp SecretShamrock and find your Shamrock's chest and place your gift in it! On the night of St. Patrick's Day, all chests will be opened to their desired person!

This will be a lot of fun, I really love this holiday, and hope you enjoy doing an event like this again! Remember to respond with your username if you want to participate!

Thanks,
CreeperKing309
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

missy_is_a_kitty

Rayvenz
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Flamzy

(03-01-2018, 09:05 AM)CreeperKing309 Wrote: Hello all!

You probably already know about the annual event that happens around Christmas Time, Secret Santa, which is a huge hit. And myself, and probably others, love this event and wish something like it could happen more often. Also, there's no St. Patrick's Day event, so I figured that this would be the perfect time to do a Secret Shamrock! It's basically the same idea as Secret Santa, you get a secret gift for another player and they open it on St. Patrick's Day (March 17th)

So, 1476x and I are hosting this event and calling it Secret Shamrock! We were told by staff that this was okay to do, I figure that it would be a fun way to celebrate St. Patty's! 

If you want to enter, respond with your username below! Then on March 9th, 14 and I will assign and mail all the participants their secret Shamrock, who they will buy a gift for! Please make it a nice and thoughtful gift and only enter if you are capable of giving one. Once you are assigned someone, go to /warp SecretShamrock and find your Shamrock's chest and place your gift in it! On the night of St. Patrick's Day, all chests will be opened to their desired person!

This will be a lot of fun, I really love this holiday, and hope you enjoy doing an event like this again! Remember to respond with your username if you want to participate!

Thanks,
CreeperKing309

Hi im Kofu145g k thx bai

Rydenn1

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

hell yeah Startgirl
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Jeff8675

We will randomly assign pairings.. since they’re random, 14 and I would also like to participate
Farewell Hometown, for now at least. It's been fun. Sorry I ruined it Sad

Best of luck to all of you,

Hopefully this isn't the end.

Sincerely,

Creep

TheNamesGames
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!