• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do blocks/structures reset?
Question 
I swear that when I set my home a few days ago I had a neighbor. Now its just a natural grass thing. It may be just in my head but I want to know if things reset after some time  Huh

Chances are the person had a staff member delete/move the home. The only thing that auto deletes on this server is claims, and that's only if you are offline for like 4 or 5 months I believe, to keep people from random claiming things and getting banned.

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

(04-06-2018, 11:34 PM)victorycry Wrote: Chances are the person had a staff member delete/move the home. The only thing that auto deletes on this server is claims, and that's only if you are offline for like 4 or 5 months I believe, to keep people from random claiming things and getting banned.

Wait by that do you mean the protection of blocks or the claim as in all blocks that are claimed are removed?

The protection is removed.

[Image: 7bNhSIS.png]

ah good! I'd be devastated if things would reset or disappear!

(04-07-2018, 05:44 PM)Don\ t worry about it.  Road Builder Wrote: ah good! I'd be devastated if things would reset or disappear!

If you're situated anywhere near the server spawn point, that would have been part of a (very rare and very non-automatic) cleanup of old/abandoned/griefed structures and eyesores the staff has undertaken in that area over the past few days.

That said, if you know of any active player whose build was removed by mistake, please let us know immediately so that we can rectify the error.