• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tux Incident
FudgeTardd here, or I go by my in-game name Doremi. A few days ago, I made a mistake with one of my shop chest that caused me to lose all my $64,000. This hurts me because I rely on my money to continue building things. The person who drained me out left me with like $0.05 left on my account. It was my mistake I'm not blaming others. Because of this incident, I lost great motivation to play the game, without my money to rely on, materials will be a lot harder to come by, yeah I could farm them but I am a builder, not a farmer. I earned hard to gain that amount just to be wiped out in probably less an a minute. 

So I came on today, not really wanting to do anything, I'll just vote and put my slot tokens up for sale so I can earn a little back. I told the server that my shop will be half operational due to a lack of money. A few players asked what happen and I explained my situation. Most don't care, some like Fel and Tux really tried to help. I kindly rejected their donations, i returned the money Fel gave me and told Tux I did not want his free stuff. With that being said, Tux constantly kept harassing me, sending me tp and whispering me constantly "accept my tp dammit", it was getting annoying. Yeah, I know he is trying to help, but if i said "No", "I don't want it." many many times, it means I don't want it. I even told him I will quit the server if he kept harassing me. Even with that said, I don't know how but he manage to teleport to my alt character (second character) on the server, in a location I don't want anyone to be at. If I don't accept teleport, it means I dont want you there. But somehow, he manage to get to my alt location and was dropping me materials. So now, he's harassing, spamming, trespassing. As soon as he was dropping materials on my alt, I just said I'm quitting the server. I said I don't want it, I denied his tp, I asked him to stop but he persist. Yeah I am overreacting, I came on Minecraft to relieve stress, I work two jobs almost every single day, while going to university also. I just want some time to relax and do what I love. Not to deal with more bullshit like this. So because of this, I am officially quitting the server. 

I spent a great amount of time on this server. I've been around since the old server, I remember having a spot in the server market where we had to apply for a space in there. I love the people, environment, everything. The admins are great always helping with the griefs on my builds. I never caused any problems for the admins, don't even think I've been kicked once in the last 5+ years I've been around. I made some great friends on this server that I won't forget. Thank you all the people who seen my builds and complimented on them, it made me really happy. I know a lot of people also don't like me but its fine, I tried my best to communicate with others but I guess I was just still too nervous to throw myself out there. That's why 80% of my builds are in the middle of the ocean, to get away from people. Anyways, time to move on. I'll still be on the Discord group if you know who I am, I never talk there but I read the chats, you guys are fun people to hang out with. Best wishes to all. Doremi.

P.S. The Admin or Mod or whoever that TP Tux to my location, shame on you. It's the only reason I can think of him finding my location.

P.S.S I don't know if any admins can do this but I would like to give ownership to all my stuff to Fel (Feladina). She has permission to do whatever with all my builds and items. She is the best, and I will always love her. <3 If not possible then nevermind, just delete them all. I don't like seeing my builds get griefed to hell.

I am sorry to hear what happened.

What is your discord? Can you pm me on there? Maybe we can talk more about this.

Doremi I'm so sorry this happened to you. I know nothing I can do can make this bad experience go away.
But I personally value your presence on the server very much- and I know that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
I offer anything I can do that might make you feel comfortable enough to come back some day.
If I saw this interaction go down I would have ended it before it got to this point. As would any staff member who saw this go down privately.  If one day you do decide to come back and be a part of our community again never hesitate to alert a member of the staff team that you are being harassed.  We do not condone this kind of interaction between players privately or not. Again I know there's nothing we can do to change the past, but in the future I hope for your return and for these issues to be better handled. And as a friend if you do come home I offer you back your balance.
 <3 Love you- I hope you can move past this and have a stress free experience.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Hey Doremi, I'm not sure how well you know me, if we've ever spoken, or if you just don't know who I am at all. Despite any of those things though, I just want you to know that its always great having you around and not just to me personally, but to everyone! From your kindness and helpfulness in chat, to your amazing builds that you've shared, A huge mark in the community has been left by you and it'd truly be saddening to see you go, I hope you do stick around and stay with us.

Much love, Naut

I shall protect your creations until you are ready to return.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problems." - Captain Jack Sparrow"

Hey Doremi, I just wanted to say that I am truly sorry for what happened. I was the person who teleported Tux to you and I take full responsibility for that. I misunderstood the situation, and I should’ve read the whole conversation between you and Tux before I acted. I am very sorry for not stepping in when you felt that you was being harassed. At the time I did not understand the seriousness of the situation, because I didn’t quite understand what had happened to you.

I’m once again, very sorry over making the situation even worse, that was not my intention at all.
I really do feel awful, and I deeply apologize for my wrong choice of action.
xo

Doremi,

I have only known you for a short time now, but it was great to have been able to meet you. I hope you do decide to return in the future. HomeTown is a great place to relax and get away from the real world, and I hope that you can forgive players for their over eagerness to help you. You will be missed. <3

Jeff

Doremi, 

I am so sorry about what happened, but I doubt my apology will do much in this situation. Remember that if you ever need ANYTHING, support, someone to talk to, etc, I will be here for you. You can msg me on discord or the forums, under the name Asterin/Nova on discord. We will miss you, and I will do my best to help your wonderful creations live on throughout the server. If you ever choose to come back, Ill help you get back on your feet if you wish.  If this is truly goodbye, Have a wonderful life, and I hope all your endeavors are successful. 

Best wishes and Love, 
Nova