Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Quote:Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HometownMc

Minecraft name: PrestonPlayed

Reason for your ban: Grief and Theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I stream and literally didnt do anyhting wrong, everything I have
done since i was unbanned was make a villager farm with shisuan...

Why do you want to come back: cause i am building on the server

(04-17-2018, 12:55 AM)PrestonPlayed Wrote:
Quote:Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HometownMc

Minecraft name: PrestonPlayed

Reason for your ban: Grief and Theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I stream and literally didnt do anyhting wrong, everything I have
done since i was unbanned was make a villager farm with shisuan...

Why do you want to come back: cause i am building on the server

Nuke stumbled upon your theft and grief at patwad's shop.

I am providing evidence of what was found in my logs. I suggest you remake your appeal.

Evidence below:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[13:45:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ----- CoreProtect ----- (x-3244/y64/z3943)

[13:45:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] 240.16/h ago - PrestonPlayed removed netherrack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[13:45:55] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ----- Container Transactions ----- (x-3248/y65/z3938)

[13:45:55] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] 240.18/h ago - PrestonPlayed removed x173 gold_ingot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

I appealed to this like two weeks ago?

(04-17-2018, 01:34 AM)PrestonPlayed Wrote: I appealed to this like two weeks ago?

This grief and theft may have been before your first ban that you never 'fessed up to. Either way I still suggest you confessto staff now and think about anything else you may have taken or griefed or this may keep happening if you get unbanned again.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(04-17-2018, 01:40 AM)I really dont know what you want me to say. I gave back every block to greckorian and apologized, and havent done anything like this in the past not really sure what to do here.You want me to \fess up to something that was said and done... I learned from my mistakes... read the rules... and havent broke them...  you can free gold on the server from various warps.. and i dont even own those gold blocks... i gave them to greckorian... Steasaur Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 01:34 AM)PrestonPlayed Wrote: I appealed to this like two weeks ago?

This grief and theft may have been before your first ban that you never 'fessed up to. Either way I still suggest you confessto staff now and think about anything else you may have taken or griefed or this may keep happening if you get unbanned again.

After having viewed the hours since you stole those items, and the hours since you got unbanned I can tell that these were items you had stolen before your first ban, which you've already been unbanned for.

However you did get the opportunity to let us know if you had touched anything else that wasn't yours in your first appeal, and that was because we wanted to prevent you getting rebanned for an old offense- like you've been now.

Because you've already been banned for this offense, I'll ask a staff member of a higher rank to unban you.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/w9FFz
xo

(04-17-2018, 02:51 AM)Thank you lildevilian for taking the time on this issue, and sorry about any trouble i caused.  I respect the time you guys put into the server so thanks again for looking into this and your help for getting me unbanned.  Let me know if you need anything else from me. LilDevilian Wrote: After having viewed the hours since you stole those items, and the hours since you got unbanned I can tell that this was items you had stolen before your first ban, which you've already been unbanned for.

However you did get the opportunity to let us know if you had touched anything else that wasn't yours in your first appeal, and that was because we wanted to prevent you getting rebanned for an old offense- like you've been now.

Because you've already been banned for this offense, I'll ask a staff member of a higher rank to unban you.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/w9FFz

You have been unbanned, welcome back to hometown.
xo