Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): The server smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: thafiona13

Reason for your ban: beacon theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: Because I was new and I forgotten the rule about not theft, since I played many other games like this on different servers and those were that if you leave something unprotected, it is free to take.

Why do you want to come back: Because this is a pretty fun server tbh and the treehouse I was building was coming along pretty nicely. 

You were banned by me for stealing a beacon. Unprotected stuff is not free to take stuff. If something isn't claimed and placed down by a player- it is still property of that player, even though it isn't protected.

If you get unbanned I suggest that you retake the tutorial by doing /warp tutorial as well as reread the rules by doing /rules while in game. And if you're still unsure about anything regarding the rules after you've retaken the tutorial and reread the rules you can always ask in chat, that way we'll avoid something like this happening again in the future.

Since your offense was minor, I'll only request that you answer these two following questions:
-What have you learned from this ban?
-Can you assure me that this will not happen again?

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/9e3gV
xo

I'm obviously not gonna do that again, since I learned that anything player built, even if it's not protected is theirs, so therefore I can't take it. This won't happen again I promise.

Thanks for your response. You have been unbanned.