• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanger pre orders!
Drum roll please...

Hangers have arrived

Preo ordering hangers is ready! The picture below will show the prices for each situated hanger and some extra pictures of the interiors as standard. Remember! When you buy a hanger you may customize the interior however you like! even make a plane from blocks... contact me for any exterior work or objects in the sky.
The main runway hangers are an added 100$ onto their price due to the helipads connected on the back!
Private runway hangers are little more expensive due to the individual runway that comes with. You may customise your runway if you run it by me first! (as there is redstone and the such beneath!)

Some smaller hangers are reduced in width so I have reduced their price. The first to comment with their IGN and which number hanger they want gets the pre order, money transactions can be arranged when we are both online. 
First come first served!
[Image: Lekpe8D.png]
If it's bad quality (mspaint lads) don't hesitate to DM me for more info about certain hangers or just ask in game.
The painted red runway is still under construction as are some of the hangers, once paid you can come and set up in them. I'll have completed the hangers by tomorrow night. Blue circles are helipads which are only for the main runway hangers. 
Building helipads on your hanger (if it is a non-helipad one) is not allowed, but you can just fly them inside if you want. 
[Image: 7hlJvIZ.png][Image: pDpAaQW.png]
In the second picture you can see the bedroom/living space that you can also customise to your liking!

Soon the below deck hangers will be up and ready to be sold, there is a hidden runway below the main one to be used for those hangers.

Big Grin
Hanger 1: Comes with the runway 1 and a large scale hanger space 3000$

Hanger 2: Comes with runway 2 and a large scale hanger space 3000$ SOLD

Hanger 3: Comes with runway 3 a medium scale hanger space 2750$

Hanger 4: Comes with runway 4 and a large scale hanger space + garage spot 3300$ SOLD

Main deck hangers and helipad spot 2000$ 
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

If you want a main deck hanger (as they are not numbered) just say which one along from left to right 1 2 3 4. The lower one by the command tower is number 5!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

i like the one that comes with runway 2, if its up for grabs, i'm all for that one
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

Ok, I'll mark it down as pre ordered for you!

The forum glitched out but by the look of the title you are selling stuff. I’ll throw money and more supplies at ya till it reaches a price
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Try and open forums on another device and read the post, i'm selling hangers on the helicarrier btw

Can I have the one that comes with runaway 4 and a garage?

Of course, i'll mark you down for pre order!