Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Nutella_Smelta

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I will be honest here, I don't remember stealing from anyone on this server. If I did steal, I really apologize for it. Maybe I didn't realize I was stealing, maybe I stole when I first joined the server and wanted to be mean, maybe I thought that the things I stole were free, or maybe I thought who ever it belonged to abandoned it? (Though, that totally does not justify me for stealing) 
Besides that, stealing is wrong. I should have known better. It not only affects the person I stole from, but it also affects everyone else too. Like the mods who have to use their time that they could be using to have fun, and instead having to track down some jerk who took from some innocent person who was just enjoying the game. As well as all the shop owners and players who loose money and materials, when they could be profiting from it and using that profit to better the community.

I think it's worth mentioning there is a possibility that I could have been hacked or an ex friend/untrustworthy friend of mine got a hold of my account without my knowledge of it. I know some of my friends have my email and some even know my passwords. I definitely know that one friend in particular, that I am currently the opposite of friends, wanted my Minecraft account really badly. I know I have no way to prove this and there could be a chance that I was just careless one day and stole from someone, but it's a possibility and I believe it was at least worth a mention. (After this post I'm going to change my password just in case)

Besides the paragraph above, If there is anyway I can help the person I stole from, or even pay them back somehow, I would be more than willing to do that. I feel really bad that I harmed them in some way and I want to make things right and possibly make it up to them. I'm a really sensitive person, so I feel really bad when I harm or inconvenience someone because I know how terrible it feels.

Why do you want to come back: I made a lot of friends here on this server and I really enjoy playing on it. It honestly made me really upset to find out I can't play on here anymore. This sever has a really nice community with good mods and a fail proof grief mechanic. The builds are honestly so beautiful and creative. I have a high respect for them, as they really are amazing. I've seen a group of builders make a Studio Ghibli build that absolutely blew me away with how much effort and detail they put into it. There's a lot of really talented, kind, and generous people on this server and I would honestly miss them and seeing their future creations added to this server.

I banned you for stealing from a closed shop, you can find the evidence here: https://imgur.com/a/4yCem

Your appeal shows that you understand why stealing is wrong, and it also shows that you regret what have happened. You seem sincere, so I'll ask a higher ranked staff member to review your appeal.

Note: If you get unbanned you'll have to turn in all the stolen items to a member of staff, so that they can be destroyed.
xo

Unbanned