Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: DenizKins
Reason for your ban: Grief/Theft

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I have just recently joined the sever, and wanted to get to a higher level of items that i had quickly. I was impatient and decided, without thinking, to take items and blocks from other people. I would have been distraught to see my own builds and items broken and taken away from me, and I should have thought of that before acting on impulse. 

Why do you want to come back: During my short time on the server, I had a load of fun. I made friends, built a house, and was truly enjoying the community. I even invited my friend, Nuralx, to join. I regret ever griefing and stealing, because by doing those acts, i barred myself from continuing playing on a server that i love. 

I know it may be taking a while to process all of the ban appeals that come in, but if i am truly gone then I'd like to be informed. 

Thank you for your time,
                                  DenizKins

Each staff member responds to their own appeal, so unfortunately that means you'll have to wait for a response from derpedos herself. If she's unable to respond, she'll tell another staff member to respond for her- but until that happens, you'll have to be patient. You won't be left without an answer, whether it be in your favour or not.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I appreciate your honesty. I will ask a staff member to unban you.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

you have been unbanned

Thank you. I won't make the same mistake again!