Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server: SMP
Minecraft Username: Ugh2460
Reason: Theft
Banner: derpedo

Why should you be unbanned:
It's been a long time since I stole anything, I don't even remember what I even stole. In any case, I was just being mischievous and thought I could get away with it. I guess I can't due to your 1984-style surveillance system, so I'll behave from now on if you let me back on. Angel

Incidentally, I have been warned about this the last time I got onto the server. That warning alone would've got me to become a good law-abiding citizen, but I've been banned regardless. If you just smash people with the banhammer, no questions asked, then why bother to warn them at all?

Regardless, if I am unbanned, I will reimburse the steal-ee for all their lost virtual loot if they can't recover it any other way. I hope this would be fair enough for all parties involved.

NOTE:

If I got banned because some mod was wasting his life combing the logs for petty crimes where the victim doesn't even give a crap about the stuff he lost, then I'd like to cancel my unban request. I don't want to play on a server managed by a bunch of lousy, slimy control freaks.

Why do you want to come back:
The only reason I want to come back is because my friends play on this server sometimes.

Appeal denied.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

(04-23-2018, 06:40 AM)Ugh2460 Wrote: Server: SMP
Minecraft Username: Ugh2460
Reason: Theft
Banner: derpedo

Why should you be unbanned:
It's been a long time since I stole anything, I don't even remember what I even stole. In any case, I was just being mischievous and thought I could get away with it. I guess I can't due to your 1984-style surveillance system, so I'll behave from now on if you let me back on. Angel

Incidentally, I have been warned about this the last time I got onto the server. That warning alone would've got me to become a good law-abiding citizen, but I've been banned regardless. If you just smash people with the banhammer, no questions asked, then why bother to warn them at all?

Regardless, if I am unbanned, I will reimburse the steal-ee for all their lost virtual loot if they can't recover it any other way. I hope this would be fair enough for all parties involved.

NOTE:

If I got banned because some mod was wasting his life combing the logs for petty crimes where the victim doesn't even give a crap about the stuff he lost, then I'd like to cancel my unban request. I don't want to play on a server managed by a bunch of lousy, slimy control freaks.

Why do you want to come back:
The only reason I want to come back is because my friends play on this server sometimes.

I'd like you try to justify that in real life.  People get punished for petty crime all the time; it's a fact of life.  If you're too stupid or immature to understand that, then we don't want you here.  You're just a waste of a player slot.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

[Image: W8giZW5.jpg]
And banned. ^-^

Like you had a choice to come back, lul
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook