Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Japanese_Buffalo

Reason for your ban: Disturbing Chat

Who banned you: rayvenz 

Why should you be unbanned: Although at the time I did not think that swearing/trying to stir up controversy in the chat would result in punishment; I know that it is unacceptable behavior. The fashion of which I used the chat was not only unnecessary, but also detracts from the experience of other users. I should be unbanned as I believe that I am responsible enough to use the chat in a less distracting and more constructive way. 

Why do you want to come back: I may be new to this server but, it has brought me back to the game of Minecraft as a whole. It is similar to the towny server I played with middle school friends 6 years ago and if I return to hometownmc, I will be a positive/active member and perhaps restore the enjoyment I had for Minecraft. The people on this server are friendly and amicable so the best thing I can do if unbanned is to return the favor.

I'm glad you realize what was wrong with the words you said. Please try to better follow the rules in the future. Welcome back. You have been unbanned.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]