• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated to 1.9!
Just a quick announcement.

I have just updated to 1.9, quite possibly the fastest update ever thanks to spigot. We are one of the first 1.9 servers.

Everything is running smoothly so far. Disguises worked, but had a few troubling errors so I removed it for now, it will come back soon. Holograms broke and other than that the update has been smooth.

If you guys see any glitches please report them on the forums ASAP, other than that enjoy the update!

Just a question(not using my computer at this time) have you fixed the part where we can't come on? Is it ready to use?

:o Well.. I stand corrected

And by the way, what are holograms?

When you are at spawn, there are words floating in mid air, those are the holograms
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

Frost, every single entity is moving at quarter speed, also enderman farms do not spawn anymore, literally 0. Also i would like to farm chorus flowers.

I can't get to the creative world
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Creative's temporarily disabled, along with Minigames.

Well that happaned quickly...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Can't wait to get online in like 82 hours, Happy Early Birthday, too, Frost!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela