• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asah Dudes
Hi everyone my name is Naut and I decided to grace yourself with my presence on your wonderful server.....is somethin I would've said a year ago when I first joined. Happy anniversary boi. I just wanna thank you all for putting up with my shit for so long and I love you all, I guess its time to attempt to get a little heartfelt and not sound like a broken record so heres a speech: 

Times a valuable thing. You never really know whats gonna happen in a year, a lot can easily change and thats scary
Here I am a year later still playing with you guys despite the fact I'm probably not the best fit to the community
Even though I may be a jackass, and can get on some of y'all's nerves, I'm really happy that you still accept me
So here I am still typing up a storm in the discord with all the friends I've made, trying to not get emotional. 
Everyone I've met, whether it be on the server or IRL, I really do appreciate each and every one of you. 

Now whether i'm around a lot or not, doesn't mean I'll ever stop caring. Hometown is a second family to me.
Understanding what I do now, I'm really glad I got unbanned and decided to stick around. 
Today may not be the day that I actually joined, but its close enough and I just wanted to do this cause why naut
So this is the end of my speech, but uhh read the first letter of every sentence in this speech of mine

I love you Hometown
[Image: 4vk53BR.gif]

*smol violin screeches in the distant*

- You cute.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problems." - Captain Jack Sparrow"

awww♡♡♡♡

[Image: HgG6I5y.jpg]
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

Dangit i have something in my eye...
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

well, your jokes drive me up the wall, but your sense of humor alone makes you a great guy to hang out with
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

/smite Nuat_ 9000 Tongue
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Happy one year :3
- KatNip

Not only am I very impressed by you being here for a year, but I'm also impressed by that essay structure. These nuts indeed! Love your humour Naut, never stop
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]