• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Fresh(ish) Start
Almost away from work long enough to reacquaint myself with the server after my break. Lots of new names in chat!

Unfortunately, the 3 folks I used to play with have moved on to other games or servers in my absence. My builds are very lonely now and I'm beyond tired of solo play in online games. My solution will be to give away my non warped builds and find a small community to start anew with!

On Friday I will be giving away 2 mansions (located next to each other, needs interior work)- complete with plenty of farmland (already has pens with every color sheep to include jebs, mooshrooms, cows, and chickens) located next to a combination of biomes, built over an underground dungeon, just outside of a warp town. By next Tuesday I should wrap up consolidating emergency supplies, then onwards to a new start!

If you're interested, go ahead and post here please. Things to keep in mind about me- I'm military IRL, so I can be gone for chunks at a time. A fan of community builds that helps others. This will be a FRESH start, so no large and well established community invites please. Either no start or fresh started communities working to establish themselves. Thank you!

Build a new town with a batch of new players I guess? I want to join on that too.
I want to fly around and hunt hostile mobs during night time.

Cancelled due to lack of interest I guess. I'll come back to the server if I can get some irl friends interested.