• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): both

Minecraft name: blulev

Reason for your ban: I literally dont even know. I accused a mod of mod abuse by threatening me unfairly in the chat when I didnt even say anything (they read the logs ask uber and star) and i told uber to get on discord to talk about it. a bunch of mods hopped on and read the chat and at the end said lets just drop this whole thing. i said the reason im here is because mod DERP threatening me unfairly and i asked star will you admit that mod was in the wrong, NOT if this whole thing could be dropped, thats not why i was here. and shes like you know what your banned. wtf? she was clearly in the wrong. i wasnt in that discord whether or not to get banned. i was there to call out DERP abusing powers. but, star didnt want to admit it and banned me. like what the fuck?

Who banned you: star i think couple mods were in discord

Why should you be unbanned: they literally read the logs in front of my ears. they all couldnt come to a conclusion on why i was being harassed. i just want to play mc and have fun and not be threatened by abusive mods. i literally bought the 30$ vip package TODAY, and i get banned. what is this literal mod abuse? were you guys just waiting for me to buy vip so i can be banned the same day?

Why do you want to come back: caused i payed money and decided to go all in on my base and play mc with my friends. i didnt break one rule and the mods know it. the reason they put for my ban: "the ban hammer has spoken".  please I want frost himself to look at this. idk how to show he sees it. 

alright i dont really even care anymore dude can u just tell me if im unbanned or not so i can know to chargeback the 30$ or not from paypal i think we were all a little heated yesterday if im still banned thats fine just tell me so i know to chargeback idk why my appeal is being skipped in the order of other appeals lol

I've looked at the logs and talked to those involved. I am afraid this appeal will have to be denied. It's pretty easy to not cause trouble and get banned, but your argumentative attitude and the thought that everyone is trying to oppress you on here is a good sign this server might not be the best for you.

(07-28-2018, 11:33 AM)frost Wrote: I've looked at the logs and talked to those involved. I am afraid this appeal will have to be denied. It's pretty easy to not cause trouble and get banned, but your argumentative attitude and the thought that everyone is trying to oppress you on here is a good sign this server might not be the best for you.

alright it is what it is i opened a case with paypal for the $30 ima get my refund and ill be on my way

i had a chest of emerlad blocks please give all of them to low, haha