Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Banned for using caps
Code:
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:Gusseflix

[b]Reason for your ban: I was banned for using caps. I whanted to know when the maze rewards from
the event would come. The Admins ignored me and i wrote: "ALL ADMINS AND MODS... when will the
maze rewards come?" After that a admin told me not to use caps. THen I apologized and he wrote
something about the rewards, then i began to read it and I got banned instant... I just whant my
reward. Btw i was tired at the moment and just whanted to go to bed.

[b]Who banned you: derpedos

[b]Why should you be unbanned: Well ive been playing on your server for maybe 2 days now. I just
started and ive gotten so much stuff and friends. I were planning to build another basement today
but since im banned I can't. I have so much to build...

[b]Why do you want to come back: I really whant to come back because I got some stuff from the drop
party. I love your community and everyone is nice. I love your server and I really dont whant to
loose all my stuff, because of caps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I understand that you wanted to know about the prizes for the maze, however, there was no need to spam caps. To clarify, you were not banned for that one instance. During the anniversary event earlier that day you had been kicked over three times for caps and then muted for 5 minutes, 15 minutes, and then an hour. Despite all those warnings you still refused to follow the caps rule and therefore got banned from the server. If you are allowed back, I will ask that you promise to re-read the rules and even consider visiting the forums thread on the HomeTown Rulebook. Make an effort to clean up your chat etiquette and I will consider unbanning you.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown!
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]