Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
Server du var förbjuden på (SMP / Discord): SMP

Minecraft namn: djmerlin2

Orsak till ditt förbud: röntgen

Vem förbjöd dig: Kat / Guy

Varför ska du vara obanad?  Jag använder inte ens mods eller fuskar när jag spelar bara spela vanilj hela tiden det var därför jag var så ledsen när någon sa att jag använder fusk och varför skulle jag vara så dum att fråga en admin / mod för hjälp av mitt hem om jag använde den där saken. 

Varför vill du komma tillbaka:  Så jag kan bygga och ha kul när jag visar ppl på twith hur kul det är att spela MP 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hej, jag använder för närvarande google translate för detta så jag ber om ursäkt för eventuella grammatiska fel. På ditt konto visas att malmfinnaren har använts. Din gruva leder dig direkt till diamantmalm och guldmalm vid många tillfällen. Här är bevisen jag måste bevisa detta.

https://imgur.com/a/2MI7ARd
- KatNip

still i have not use any x-ray i would not lie to you have play this game to long so i know how to find most of the stuff i need i would mine like that every time with out cheat.

and one more thing how many diamonds and gold did i found if you look at how many hours i have play on the server not that many and if look at my mine you see that have found more of the other ore not being rude or anyting here and those pic dont prove anything it says that i mine side ways to find stuff and sometimes i make big or small corridor or long one but it not say that i use x-ray and if you belive me or not i dont know

The evidence proves that you mined straight to diamond and gold, from a corridor that wasn't even yours. We've looked at how old the logs are for this mine, but this doesn't excuse any actions for X-Ray.
- KatNip

(08-11-2018, 08:07 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: The evidence proves that you mined straight to diamond and gold, from a corridor that wasn't even yours. We've looked at how old the logs are for this mine, but this doesn't excuse any actions for X-Ray.

here is a pic of my folder date all the way back to 2014 so yes i keep a record when stuff like this will happend i and can prove to you that i dont play with mods or x-ray can send you the hole folder if so if you want and look in it your self

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The issue with posting your folder as proof is that it's too easy to fake, as well as the fact that you easily could have just deleted your "Mods" folder. So here's the deal, your mines have been looked at by three different staff members at this point, and all that have looked at your mines have agreed that you were absolutely using some sort of mod/texture pack to find ores. Several times you were mining into bare walls directly to ores, changing directions or mining down in order to get to them straight from one ore to the next. As we currently have no doubt that you were using some method of xray/orsniffing/etc. denying this is not the best way to go about getting unbanned.