Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned for theft?
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):smp

Minecraft name:BlockBuster3221

Reason for your ban:theft

Who banned you:derpedos

Why should you be unbanned:I think this might either be a misunderstanding or I took something without realizing. Also, I've probably haven't been on for ten minutes in the past 2 weeks since I've been busy.

Why do you want to come back:Hometown is my favorite server and Ive spent countless hours on it and have made lots of friends on it.

P.S. If the theft is from Btait06 we share our stuff
[Image: 2381717-8353896410-14142.jpg]

(08-12-2018, 06:47 PM)BlockBuster3221 Wrote:
Code:

Why should you be unbanned:I think this might either be a misunderstanding or I took something without realizing. Also, I've probably haven't been on for ten minutes in the past 2 weeks since I've been busy.

Why do you want to come back:Hometown is my favorite server and Ive spent countless hours on it and have made lots of friends on it.

Blockbuster and myself share our stuff and work/live together if this is called theft this is very unfair......

(08-14-2018, 05:11 PM)I also gave him permission to build on my build as well if that helps. btait06 Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 06:47 PM)BlockBuster3221 Wrote:
Code:

Blockbuster and myself share our stuff and work/live together if this is called theft this is very unfair......

First off- Duck, btait, do not post on an appeal if it is not yours.

Secondly, you were banned for taking over 4000 fish from /warp freefood in one go, which goes against the regulations of that warp. It clearly states to only take 1-2 stacks at a time, and to not take more than 3000 items. Since it isn't a major offence, I will unban you if you promise to remember that rule for next time.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(08-15-2018, 10:33 AM)derpedo Wrote: First off- Duck, btait, do not post on an appeal if it is not yours.

Secondly, you were banned for taking over 4000 fish from /warp freefood in one go, which goes against the regulations of that warp. It clearly states to only take 1-2 stacks at a time, and to not take more than 3000 items. Since it isn't a major offence, I will unban you if you promise to remember that rule for next time.
I haven't taken a single fish from that warp in months I just consolidated the chests so that other people could get the fish more easily.

I understand that I'm not supposed to take tons of stuff from free stuff warps to make a profit.

you have been unbanned. welcome back!
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(08-16-2018, 05:51 AM)derpedo Wrote: you have been unbanned. welcome back!

Thank you