Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal LSMC2003
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Lsmc2003

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: It was stupid, i griefed because I need more material, and everyone is so rich in this server, they have alot of stuff and I felt that I was lacking alot so thats why i griefed to get material

Why do you want to come back: because the server is fun and i have spent a long time building my house

Please answer the following questions. You will need at least 3 sentences per question for me to consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why you took the blocks?

6) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Please answer the following questions. You will need at least 3 sentences per question for me to consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? No that is forbidden.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? No, I took their blocks in greed and I understand that it is not allowed.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? No that is not appropiate, its a build server and everything should be preserved.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? Replace it because I broke someone elses building where they have spent time.

5) Why you took the blocks? Because I am poor and I felt that everyone had alot of stuff so I thought it wouldnt matter to steal from someone who never plays.

6) What have you learned from this experience? Just to mind my own bussines and not steal from players that never plays even though thats the case.

Please re-read the fact that you need 3 sentences for each question....
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(08-14-2018, 06:40 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Please re-read the fact that you need 3 sentences for each question....

But some questions require yes or no answer, how can i possibly write more with all respect

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? No that is forbidden. The rules say no griefing which means all blocks built by someone else, no exceptions. Only if given permission

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build? No, I took their blocks in greed and I understand that it is not allowed. The player can anytime appeal and come back, it is not appropiate to do that. This includes griefing the build, not appropiate.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it? No that is not appropiate, its a build server and everything should be preserved. I can only remove parts of it if the owner gives me permission, otherwise I can not know it is abandoned. The owner can come back anytime and start building/using the build again. 

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do? Replace it because I broke someone elses building where they have spent time. The server has a great envirourment and everyone is nice to each other, thats why it is important to be respectful and replace the block you accidently broke. If you cant replace the block you should message the owner.

5) Why you took the blocks? Because I am poor and I felt that everyone had alot of stuff so I thought it wouldnt matter to steal from someone who never plays. But I now understand that that is not appropiate. I knew it from the beginning aswell but greed took over. I have very much learned a lesson here.

6) What have you learned from this experience? Just to mind my own bussines and not steal from players that never plays even though thats the case. I have also learned that this server has a great community where everyoen is nice to each other. Last thing is that I have to fight for my own and to put down hard work and dedication to get items.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.