Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appel Duplication machine/grief/tresspassing
Server you were banned on: Hometown

Name: PrincessTricky

Reason for ban: Duplication machine/grief/tresspassing

Which Staff : UberDeathBunny

Why you should be unbanned: Because I really didn't think about others at the time, and yes now i do realised really should be unbanned because I had the joy of doing art and AWESOME builds this probably won't cut but I really really really want to be unbanned cause this is one of my fav servers, and yes this did cause offence and yes I was willing to do it, but I am VERY sorry.

Why do you want to come back?Because I had VIP1 and I could do AWESOME art so many people are nice and help me with everything and I had such a great lifestyle on there and let me tell you something this is BOUND to be my fav server and thats why I go on it everyday.

I am very sorry to Uber:I am EXTREMELY sorry uber I went behind your back and didn't tell you and yes I did lie about your /bal the first part was true like the 2 first number but then I sorta made it up,i am sorry, and I did try t one as honest as I can so I hope you unban me!<3

From PrincessTricky          

It is not the going behind my back or the balance that is the issue here. I would expect anyone that is knowingly going to break the rules to do. I am however disappointed that you would lie to me over the offence. After reviewing logs and a few other things we were able to determine that you only had a secondary role in the offence. However if allowed back you will be on a thin line. If banned again there will be no appeal so you will have to clean up your chat etiquette (behave in chat and be nice to other players) and follow the rules of HomeTown. I would recommend you be more selective on the friends you keep in the future. I will want answers to the following questions before I even consider unbanning you.

Why are duplication glitches against the rules?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using glitches?

If unbanned will you follow the rules in chat?

What have you learned from this ban?

And before you think that the others involved wanted to even include you please see this:
https://imgur.com/a/Hvs3BLC

There is much more to this than the signs and why one of the parties had no problem including you in something they knew you could get banned for. However, I believe that the public forums would not be an appropriate place to post any of it. Please answer the questions I have asked you to.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(08-15-2018, 08:52 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: It is not the going behind my back or the balance that is the issue here. I would expect anyone that is knowingly going to break the rules to do. I am however disappointed that you would lie to me over the offence. After reviewing logs and a few other things we were able to determine that you only had a secondary role in the offence. However if allowed back you will be on a thin line. If banned again there will be no appeal so you will have to clean up your chat etiquette (behave in chat and be nice to other players) and follow the rules of HomeTown. I would recommend you be more selective on the friends you keep in the future. I will want answers to the following questions before I even consider unbanning you.

Why are duplication glitches against the rules?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using glitches?

If unbanned will you follow the rules in chat?

What have you learned from this ban?

And before you think that the others involved wanted to even include you please see this:

There is much more to
this than the signs and why one of the parties had no problem including you in something they knew you could get banned for. However, I believe that the public forums would not be an appropriate place to post any of it. Please answer the questions I have asked you to.
Hey Uber,not to be pushy or anything but, I saw in the picture he went behind my back because they were MY llamas and I NEVER gave permission for them to be used as the mob just thought I should tell u

(08-16-2018, 05:51 AM)Princess Tricky Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 08:52 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Why are duplication glitches against the rules?Because other people worked hard to get what they wanted, so its against the rules so it would be fair to everyone on the server.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using glitches?Using buy sell,prism,joesidemarket etc and using my money on /bal

If unbanned will you follow the rules in chat?Yes of course because I do not want to be banned again I don't wanna take that risk EVER again.

What have you learned from this ban?I have learnt I can't trust the ppl I just meet, and to be more fair to others.

Hello Uberdeathbunny!Thankyou for the link I won't be trusting those ppl EVER again, that link I really needed so thankyou I hope its up to your stantereds!From Tricky!

(08-16-2018, 05:51 AM)Princess Tricky Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 08:52 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Why are duplication glitches against the rules?Because other people worked hard to get what they wanted, so its against the rules so it would be fair to everyone on the server.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using glitches?Using buy sell,prism,joesidemarket etc and using my money on /bal

If unbanned will you follow the rules in chat?Yes of course because I do not want to be banned again I don't wanna take that risk EVER again.

What have you learned from this ban?I have learnt I can't trust the ppl I just meet, and to be more fair to others.

Hello Uberdeathbunny!Thankyou for the link I won't be trusting those ppl EVER again, that link I really needed so thankyou I hope its up to your stantereds!From Tricky!

Me_mow will not be returning to the server. .. Ever. Please remember that if you are banned again there will not be an appeal so please follow the rules and enjoy the game. I expect that you will behave in chat for now on.  I will unban you as long as you understand the conditions of the unbanning.

1: Follow chat rules
2:Follow server rules
3: Be nice to other players, if they give you trouble have a staff member deal with it and do not take it into your own hands.

(08-16-2018, 06:48 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Me_mow will not be returning to the server. .. Ever. Please remember that if you are banned again there will not be an appeal so please follow the rules and enjoy the game. I expect that you will behave in chat for now on.  I will unban you as long as you understand the conditions of the unbanning.

1: Follow chat rules
2:Follow server rules
3: Be nice to other players, if they give you trouble have a staff member deal with it and do not take it into your own hands.

Yes of course I will

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown.