• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appel Duplication machine/grief/tresspassing
It is not the going behind my back or the balance that is the issue here. I would expect anyone that is knowingly going to break the rules to do. I am however disappointed that you would lie to me over the offence. After reviewing logs and a few other things we were able to determine that you only had a secondary role in the offence. However if allowed back you will be on a thin line. If banned again there will be no appeal so you will have to clean up your chat etiquette (behave in chat and be nice to other players) and follow the rules of HomeTown. I would recommend you be more selective on the friends you keep in the future. I will want answers to the following questions before I even consider unbanning you.

Why are duplication glitches against the rules?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using glitches?

If unbanned will you follow the rules in chat?

What have you learned from this ban?

And before you think that the others involved wanted to even include you please see this:
https://imgur.com/a/Hvs3BLC

There is much more to this than the signs and why one of the parties had no problem including you in something they knew you could get banned for. However, I believe that the public forums would not be an appropriate place to post any of it. Please answer the questions I have asked you to.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban appel Duplication machine/grief/tresspassing - by UberDeathBunny - 08-15-2018, 08:52 PM