Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal From Duplication Machine/Grief/Trespassing
Sad 
Server you were banned on: Hometown

Minecraft name: Me_mow

Reason for your ban: Duplication Machine/Grief/Trespassing

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I would first like to start off by saying I'm sorry for wanting to even make such a machine. At first, I wanted to duplicate god armor and give it to my friends, but then I got to thinking about money and became extremely selfish around the whole idea. So selfish to the point where I included my friends to help me build it. What was worse that I did was I told them to tell no one about it when what I was doing was VERY WRONG. So wrong that it could ruin the economy of the server entirely. I even warned my friends that in private messaging. I've spent over two months so far on the server, building the things that mean a lot to me and just one day in my life threw those two months away. It sucks because everything I had built on there was something I put a lot of time and effort into and one stupid idea made me get carried away until the point where I got banned from it. I didn't duplicate any items whatsoever because the machine was not finished at the time. I know that doesn't mean anything to you because I still REALLY broke the rules, but the good thing is that I never got to finish it and pass out duplicated items. I should have never broken someone's rail line in the nether to transport a villager for my machine. That was a VERY selfish move I made without ever asking permission to do it. The good thing was that my friends and I got caught red-handed before it went down. I am glad I didn't ruin the economy in the slightest way, but I'm really upset at myself on how I let myself do this after over two whole months went by of me playing probably 6+ hours a day on the server. I should have never claimed that portal in the first place or even wanted to start building the machine. I can't even believe I was stupid enough to drag my friends into it! Throughout the past month, I have tried to help out many people on the server. Such ways included making diamond armor for people, making tools for people, and even giving out items such as leather or iron. I tried to make lots of friends on here as best as I could because I have caused enough harm to people in the real world.

Why do you want to come back: I know it has been only a day, but I'm already feeling sorry for the friends who I dragged into this situation and for the friends that I have who I promised to help out. I still have lots to finish on that server like making a few different types of farms(iron, pumpkin, carrot, and maybe potato) and I still have lots of guests who could use my generous help. One major thing I would like to do is message everyone and tell them that I was sorry for the mistake that I have made and fix any damage I have done to that rail system in the nether. I understand exploiting has very serious consequences, but I do not want to leave yet another server from being banned when I just returned to Minecraft about three months ago after not playing for two years. I can settle with jail time, but just please give me a second chance. It was one hell of an experience meeting everyone on here and having so much fun building with my friends!

-Please let me know if I need to clarify anything for you. I'll be more than glad to do so.

Me_mow

Your inclusion of PrincessTricky seems to be out of spite only because she would not join you on discord (Chat logs are a bitch). She will have the chance to appeal. I would rather loose my position as an HT staff member  than unban you in my lifetime. Unfortunately, the machine is only the tip of the problem and I believe that you will understand that after reviewing all of the chat logs of why I would have this opinion. I will not drag it into a public forum on HT for everyone to see. At this time I must inform you that you are perma-banned. Enjoy the search for a new server.

Appeal Denied.

Also you have banned from the Old HT server as well for Grief. Just an FYI.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Well in that case, can you just give everything I have(chests and pets) to Kura since she was originally living there with me?