Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: BitterMars

Reason for your ban: Flying Mod

Who banned you: UberDeathBunny

Why should you be unbanned: I honestly didn't know I wasn't allow to fly I wasn't harming anyone I was just flying around.

Why do you want to come back: It seems like a great server with a good community. I just wanna be part of it.

Please understand that this was covered in the tutorial. If you are allowed back you must follow the rules of HomeTown. Although we are very welcoming to players, we also enforce the rules to ensure fair game play. If you are unsure if a mod is allowed please ask a staff member. If one is not available hold off using it until one is. Please answer the following questions.

1) Are you allowed to use texture packs that let you find ore easier?

2) Are you allowed to use a hacked client on HomeTown?

3) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(08-14-2018, 06:03 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: Please understand that this was covered in the tutorial. If you are allowed back you must follow the rules of HomeTown. Although we are very welcoming to players, we also enforce the rules to ensure fair game play. If you are unsure if a mod is allowed please ask a staff member. If one is not available hold off using it until one is. Please answer the following questions.

1) Are you allowed to use texture packs that let you find ore easier?
Im not allowed to use texture packs that let would find ore easier.

2) Are you allowed to use a hacked client on HomeTown?
Im not allowed to use a hacked client on HomeTown.

3) What have you learned from this experience?
Ive learned that hacking/modding is strictly not allowed and the moderators are keeping and eye out to ban anyone who is not following HomeTown`s rules.

Welcome back to HomeTown. You have been unbanned, please follow the rules of the server. For a list of the rules once you log in go to /warp FAQ