Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server i was banned from: smp

Minecraft name; Yaniden

Reason for ban:  banned because duplication machine / grief / trespassing 

Who banned you : Uberdeathbunny

Why you should be unbanned: i understand that what i did was wrong and should have never been done. i really wasn't thinking clearly on how bad it could mess up the economy of the server . my intent was never to make anyone mad or harm anyone. i do want to apologize for the actions i made . yes they were my actions and i was willing to do that not realizing what harm i was doing. we never duped anything and the machine wasn't finished  and im glad we got caught before anything was done so we learned a lesson. I feel bad for what me and my friends did and dont want to blame anyone else for my actions as i did make them by myself. this was selfish and i feel extremely bad n this would never cross my mind to do again , again im sorry ;(. i will b willing to fix any damage also.

Why do u want to come back: i want to come back because i love this server and still do love how pure the server is and is the only server ive found that is just the survival and not mini games witch i enjoy. i really would love to come back on the server and NOT break any rules and have fun with staff and friends. i have talked to a lot of awesome people and would love to grow more friendships . im so sorry for the rules i broken n wont do it again if i am allowed back onto the server . i love what the server has become, and the way the staff cares ab the server.

~sorry for ur inconvenience , also if anything dosent make since i do apologize i had a ruff week ;(.

Thank you for being honest. As I have reviewed your logs and the signs we rolled back I will want you to answer some questions. If I feel that the responses are enough I will turn this into a temp ban of no less than 30 days from the finish date of the appeal. We take such actions very seriously on HomeTown. So please take your time in answering the questions.

Why are duplication glitches against the rules?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using glitches?

If unbanned will you follow the rules in chat?

What have you learned from this ban?

In the future you may want to be more selective on who you make friends with.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

Why are duplication glitches against the rules?
Duplication glitches are against the rules bc its unfair to everyone who has to work and gather getting the money or resources . Also its against the rules beacause it can mess up the economy of the server and potentially shut down the server .

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using glitches?
The better way of getting items is finding someone nice on the server to give me the items or waiting till i have money to buy a item. This game isnt about who has more money, its about having fun an making friends.

If unbanned will you follow the rules in chat?
Yes , definitely i will follow the rules in chat , for the respect of players, respect of staff , and the respect of the server in general.

What have you learned from this from this ban?
What i learend from this ban is that i need to be more respectfull of others and not b selfish an n try an get ahead of everyone. I realized that rules are rules and they are there for a reason n it was rude to do and wont ever be done again Wink.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown. Your ban will end in 28 days from today.

Smile .thank you