Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] Your text

Minecraft name: PlantAssassin15

Reason for your ban: probably xray

Who banned you: not yet banned

Why should you be unbanned: Because the person who snitched didn't say the whole story while on discord we were talking about bans somebody else told me they used xray so i asked them if they could keep a secret, without realizing the snitch was in the chat, i said i used the xray twice and the reason i used was because i could mine for a hour and turned up with nothing. So I resorted to something I shouldn't have. He also did't say when i did it which was about a week or two ago. So im sorry and ive already taken it off of my computer because it wasn't worth it.

Why do you want to come back: Because I really do enjoy home town because of how organize you moderators keep it, and I've also made new friendships that I don't wanna lose also.

P.S. I wasn't bragging i did say that after 8 ores i would stop mining and I only did it a total of two times so i only collected 16 diamonds.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First things first, calling Duck__Meister a "snitch" is kind of..... immature. He's simply trying to follow the server rules and reported an issue regarding another player breaking the rules, as he should've. Don't try and put the blame of your own actions on another player.

The fact that you did it two weeks ago doesn't change anything, you still X-rayed and intentionally broke the rules. I'm going to ask you to hand over the diamonds that you X-rayed. You will not be banned, however, if you are caught breaking the rules again you will be banned immediately and the punishment will be more severe.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

thanks for having mercy and it wont happen again

We have found X-ray only 43.72h (little under 2 days)  from the time I have made this post. It was not 2 weeks or even a week ago. Please make a new ban appeal. You also did not turn over all diamonds/ores so we have taken all of it for you.
[Image: keez3aZ.png]