Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):Smp

Minecraft name: PlantAssassin15

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Kat/Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Because yes I did use xray and I'm sorry. I wont ever use xray again its already been deleted off of my computer. The reason I used xray was because i wasn't finding diamond like i wanted to. I am sorry and it will never happen again. A full stack of diamonds has already been taken from my inventory and my money balance has been set to zero all by DeaDCorE.

Why do you want to come back: Because hometown is a really fun place to explore and build. I've meet new people that I hope to become friends online with. I with answer any question with full sentences to get back in.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We found items from you that you x-rayed that werent given in. You also had x-rayed recently in the past 48 hours. Everything has been taken away now. Before we unban you please answer each question with at least 2 sentences.

Why is X-Raying wrong?
How can X-Ray disrupt the economy?
How does X-Raying affect other players?
- KatNip

Xray is wrong because it gives me an unfair advantage to other players. It also gets me the easy way out of something that I should have worked for.

It screws up the economy because I can sell the diamonds and make money. Other people would work hard for that money that I got easily.

Somebody else could use those diamonds to get better tools. They could also use them for their shop to sell.

You will be unbanned. Welcome back to hometown!
When you log on i suggest doing /rules :3
- KatNip

I will it won't happen again