Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal (I'm Sorry)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: FutureLegend920

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: the skulker box i stole from was unclaimed and was not private and so i thought it was free. i was shopping at buy/sell and was jailed i asked why and was informed but had no idea what they were talking about until i was listed the items then realized. I'm sorry and i offered to give the items back and am still willing to but almost directly after the offer to return the items.

Why do you want to come back: I love this server. I haven't ever been able to find a server like it and i don't want to let it go.

When I confronted you about stealing, you denied it numerous times and refused to listen. Finally, I listed off each item you stole and yet you still denied it once, until you decided to confess after all of that. When you join the server, you are placed in a tutorial that teaches you the rules of the server- including the one where it states not to modify another players builds. Had you really not known you should've asked other players first if it was allowed.

However, I understand that this was a mistake. When you are let back I am going to have to ask you to return all the stolen items to a staff member and I highly suggest you read our HomeTown Rulebook, a much more in depth version of the rules.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

You have been unbanned by staff. Welcome back!
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]