Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
unban me pls
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: BitBox

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I will not  do that stuff anymore cos i will grind this time not steal from others and i love this server and the friends that ha have created. (not saying it like a joke i am for real)

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back cos this is one of my fav server in mc , i like survival wit friends as well and i wanna play again with my friends that i made + i wanna build the town i and some others started. So i would preciated if you guys will unban meh cos i had a lot of fun time playing a lot in your server. (not saying it like a joke i am for real, and sorry if my engish is bad) <3

Am i getting unbanned please!!! Guys please reply its been a week of me reposting this.

It has not been a week. It has been 2 days. Please be patient as the staff member who banned you has to reply before you're unbanned. Also commenting over and over again will not make the process any faster to you being unbanned.
- KatNip

some peps get an answer instant.

Yes and some staff members have a busy life outside of minecraft. I suggest waiting until derp replies to your appeal otherwise you're going to get yourself forum banned.
- KatNip

oh i didnt know derp was the only one that could unban me and sorry for posting to much i just want to play in the server so bad.

You will wait until the staff member replies. The more you harass the staff the longer you may need to wait.

You did a number of around 60 blocks of grief at a public warp. Please do not do that again. I highly suggest you re-read the rules and even possibly consider looking up the hometown forums rulebook and reviewing that as well. The reason I made you wait so long to be unbanned in the first place was because you treated me with very little patience. May want to work on that. In the meantime, you have been unbanned. 

Welcome back!
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU BRUHH am about to cry lol thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!