• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban and why I would like to be unbanned.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp

Minecraft name: Munchiss

Reason for your ban: Xraying

Who banned you: LilDevilian

Why should you be unbanned: I feel that I should be unbanned because I believe that I have learned my lesson, while Xraying I felt no joy in it, no accomplishment after mining the ores that I did. I feel that i should be unbanned because I regret my decisions and I wish to do better, stop myself from ever using the cheats that I used ever again. While cheating the ease of just jumping on and playing any server has gotten very hard to do and I am willing to change for this server and more than willing to change right now.

Why do you want to come back: My reason for coming back to this server after cheating is because after observing with the little time that I did I noticed that this server is very different from all the others, with its friendly community always willing to answer questions, and with its active staff always online while cheating I never felt a second where I wasn't being watched. By cheating and getting banned I feel that I have wronged my friends that I played with while I was online, the ores I gave them I didn't put any effort into getting them. And before I knew it I felt that I had done everything there was to do But now with a clear mind without thinking of using hacks as a resource I have found much more to do on the server, I am sorry for what I have done. 

I hope this reaches someone soon 
Im sorry -Munchiss

Munchiss,

Please answer these following questions:
-Why is xraying bad?
-How does xraying affect the other players of the server?
-How does xraying affect the servers economy?
Make sure to think through your answers, as I'll consider unbanning you after I've read your response. I expect you to give each question an answer that is at least a paragraph long.
xo

-Why is Xraying bad?   Xraying is bad because it allows the players who are using the cheat to get resources much more quickly than other users. Xraying also Ruins the sense of accomplishment that you would get from playing normally. Xraying also drains way resources from areas to where other users who are playing legit cannot get resources as easely. In other servers where stealing is allowed if used in a certain way xraying can find otherwise hidden bases of other peoples.

-How does Xraying affect the other players on the server?  Xraying can affect other players on the server by allowing people who use Xray to find other users bases that would otherwise be harder to find playing legit. It also affects other people by allowing players to get incredible amounts of money from other players through chest shops and take money from people who play legit. As I said in the first paragraph it will remove resources in an area where if a player playing legit would mine couldn't get resources.

-How does xraying affect the servers economy? Xraying effects the servers economy by having people who mine a lot of ores them sell them to players who are buying ores through chest shops to take an incredible amount of money from them. Also if mined in mass quantity certain ores can lose value on servers.

I'm sorry for what I did and I promise it will never happen again and you won't regret unbanning me (if you do).
I hope this message reaches you soon
Please forgive me for what I have done -Munchiss

Very well, you have been unbanned. Please turn in all the items you’ve gotten from cheating to a member of staff. Upon login in your balance will have been reset.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo

Thank you for my second chance you won't regret it.