• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Quote:Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: WispyHaseeb

Reason for your ban: Misbehaving against another player, calling him names.

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: Because, I learned something from a ban, I should never ever be rude to someone, It may be harsh, It may break their heart which is not good, I am very sorry for this, I truly apologize for my misbehaviour, I promise this wont happen again.

Why do you want to come back: I dedicated a lot of hours into this wonderful minecraft server and it would suck if it was all taken away by me insulting another player, I also will put that dedicated hours into my way of speaking aswell.

Hi. Wispy, I don't want you to be permanently banned, just wanted you to stop with the name calling. I've asked the mods, and they said they'll accept your appeal. I just thought you should stop the swearing and all.

Also Mods can you unban him now, I think he's had enough of a punishment.

- Lankastria Smile

(09-09-2018, 04:25 AM)Lankastria Wrote: Hi. Wispy, I don't want you to be permanently banned, just wanted you to stop with the name calling. I've asked the mods, and they said they'll accept your appeal. I just thought you should stop the swearing and all.

Also Mods can you unban him now, I think he's had enough of a punishment.

- Lankastria Smile

I think there was some confusion- I told you they'd be coming back if/when I accept their appeal, not that I had accepted it. And while I thank you for saying I can unban him, I'll unban him when I'm ready.

As for you Wispy, I trust you won't use language like that again, especially not towards another person. I heard the reason you called Lankastria what you did was because you were having issues with them. In the future, will you ask for help in chat either from other players or staff before resorting to that again?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I'll ask the staff, Because staff are the ones who will sort it out not the normal players, I promise I won't let this happen and I accept my fault of calling them with a cursive word which wasn't allowed, I promise You'll never get a complain of me again in the future.

Perfect. I’ll unban you shortly after this message is posted.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(09-10-2018, 04:40 PM)Star Wrote: Perfect. I’ll unban you shortly after this message is posted.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! I promise I'll send him a apology mail
- RedHaseeb