• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban appeal
Server i was banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: cutiesaurus

Reason for my ban: I was banned for theft.

Who banned me: LilDevilian

Why i should be unbanned: I was banned for theft because i stole Iron from someone named ciliciouswolfe aprox. 140 hours ago. I was very new to the server (still am) and obviously did not bother to read the rules, which I apologize for and will do once i get back on, and stole without realizing it was bannable. I will give them back their iron. 

Why do i want to come back: I like this server a lot and made very nice friends. I got used to it very quickly and got vip1 with my own money from work. It is fun and i'd really enjoy coming back to build my base. 

Thank you for your time.

Cutiesaurus,
In order to be unbanned, please answer these following questions:
-How have your actions affected other players?
-Why is stealing not allowed?
-What have you learned from this ban?
Take your time and think through your answers, thank you.
xo

My actions have affected other players by unfairly taking their belongings that they have worked hard to get.

Stealing is not allowed because it is unfair to the people that actually work hard to get their items of value just for someone to come along and take it.

I have learned that stealing should never be done under any circumstances because you will be caught and banned and it is morally wrong and unfair.

Thank you for reviewing my ban appeal.

You have been unbanned. Upon login in you will have to turn in all the stolen items to a member of staff. I’ll also want you to go to warp tutorial and redo the tutorial as well as reread the rules.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
xo