• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PrincessTamsie23's Ban Appeal
Minecraft name: PrincessTamsie23

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I was perm banned for griefing and as soon as i did the griefing i instantly regretted it and wished that i never did it in the first place because it is really mean stealing people's stuff also it will hurt their feelings logging online to see that all of your hard work has been destroyed and i would never want that to happen to me thats why i instantly regretted my actions. Also other than hacking griefing is the rudest and scummiest thing to do on minecraft as it ruins the game for others.

Why do you want to come back: I LOVE playing small smp servers like HometownMC and i have been looking for the past 3 months for the perfect smp server for me and when i came across this server i fell in love as it was so perfect for me and i didnt appreciate how much i loved the server and how much it fitted me and i went and did something horrible and ruined the game not only for me but also the people who i griefed and i am truly sorry i would do anthing to play on the server again and again i am so sorry and would do anything to play on the server again. Heart

Please answer the following questions in 1-2 sentences.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the houses?

6) What have you learned from this experience?

(09-09-2018, 11:59 PM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Before i answer these questions i just wanna say that i didn't read the rules when i joined the server so my answers will probably be wrong and i regret not reading the rules as everyone has to so idk why i felt like they didn't apply to me

1) No unless you have their permission as even though its not claimed it is still soemones and they probs forgot to claim it.

2) I am honestly not sure but if i was to go with my instinct i would say no and talk to a staff member about it as they may be getting unbanned

3) No as it might be someones build that they forgot to claim.

4) Replace the block and if you know whos is is say sorry and it was a honest accident

5) I griefed as i felt the rules didnt apply to me and i wish i read the rules and i regret doing it

6) From being banned i learnt that its not fun being banned also its not fair on the person/people who i have griefed to have their work ruined

You've been unbanned. If you have any items obtained via griefing you will need to turn those in to staff. Please make sure to refresh yourself on the rules in game by doing /rules as well as checking out /warp rules in game. Welcome back to Hometown!