• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are opening Blue City in a New LOCATION!
Star 
BlueCity

I am pretty sure most of you have been wanting a house in the middle of the ocean, In a floating island, Where you can see the sunrise and sunset easily! You have been waiting for someone to actually accomplish this very unique Project! We Blue Group have decided to make this unique project into a reality! We are gonna be open Very soon! I hope to see you guys on that day!

NOTE: THIS CITY IS NOT OWNED BY BlueFragment, This city has nothing to do with him, BlueCity and BlueTown are completely different.

WE ARE OPENING ON THE 15th of September 2018 the Saturday Hopefully!

We might get delayed in opening the town, If so I will personally edit this thread and change the dates, Also note that the dates give above will change if we have any delays and will be set to another day.
- RedHaseeb

I actually know of a town that's made on sky islands above the ocean, so you're not the first. I forgot the warp tho, but it sounds like a town I definitely will visit!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Cool! I'll check it out when its open :3
- KatNip

(09-09-2018, 11:26 PM)Anonymouse Wrote: I actually know of a town that's made on sky islands above the ocean, so you're not the first. I forgot the warp tho, but it sounds like a town I definitely will visit!

Haha I know, But this is completely different, Its floating on sea level xD

(09-10-2018, 12:48 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Cool! I'll check it out when its open :3

Yes, it is definitely something to be checked out!
- RedHaseeb

ayee i got in the thread lmao

[blueinc.]

I'll check it out later!

Oh and I like how it looks so far.
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

(09-13-2018, 08:22 AM)blue Wrote: ayee i got in the thread lmao

Congrats boy. Lol.

(09-13-2018, 08:25 AM)Cow Wrote: I'll check it out later!

Oh and I like how it looks so far.

Thank you, 15th September is the opening! Don't forget!
- RedHaseeb