• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIP2 Raffle
So, I've been playing this server for a few days and i already love it. I wanna show my support by donating money, but at the same time helping out the community with a raffle.
What i'm gonna use: Named Paper. Basically as a placeholder so you can be entered.

How I'm gonna verify: using the /csn history command i'll be writing down the names of everyone who buys a raffle ticket. whether I'm online or offline.
How I'll choose the winner: taking the names of everyone who bought a raffle ticket, and putting them in an excell speadsheet (probably not the best but oh well i need a way to organize this shit lmao) and then take the names and put them into a raffle site.
How often this is happening: I wanna do it once a month, I'll let the server know if something comes up and i cant do it, as well as have an edit to the forum post saying whether or not i can do it that month.

How much do tickets cost? $100/ticket and you can buy multiples. it would increase your chances of winning
Where can i buy tickets? Using /warp rafflehouse you can be tp'd to the area to buy them. Make sure you read all rules.
Who can buy a raffle ticket? Regular+ if you're a guest or a rookie, that means you just have to vote to get ranked up.
When will the drawing be held? Raffle tickes will stop being sold the day before the last day of the month, so if its a month with 31 days, raffle tickets aren't sold after the 30th. if its february and not a leap year, raffle tickets aren't on sale after the 27th.
Can I enter the raffle for someone else? Yes, as long as if you win you let me know who's going to be getting the VIP2
What do i do with the tickets after i purchase them? Well, you have two options, one is just hold onto them and have them waste space. The other is put the tickets into the donation box because your name will be recorded in the /csn history log.

I'm going to be using my OWN money for this. if you or someone else is caught cheating, you will no longer be allowed to enter the raffle, and you will be reported to the server.

The VIP2 raffle is still going, life's just gotten in the way of me being able to log into minecraft as often as i want to.

Raffle signs have been taken down, winner will be chosen tomorrow.

Who will win? Click here to find out!
Sleepy

Who won?
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

Who won?
Sleepy

BlueFragment won,
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022