• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coffee?
I've seen a few places that have signs for coffee, I think /warp vote may have had one, I was wondering if there was a coffee mod in Hometown or if those are for decoration only? In single play I've used simply coffee seems pretty simple to use. As a real life coffee addict I was just curious.
What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee. -Anthony Trollope

Unfortunately those signs are just for show.

Coffee addict to coffee addict though, my current favorite brew is Death Punch from Black Rifle!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

There are Heads that are supposed to be "Coffee" cups. They can be found at warp shop.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(09-11-2018, 07:42 PM)Anonymouse Wrote: There are Heads that are supposed to be "Coffee" cups. They can be found at warp shop.

Sweet, I'll have to check that out. Thanks

(09-11-2018, 07:41 PM)Star Wrote: Unfortunately those signs are just for show.

Coffee addict to coffee addict though, my current favorite brew is Death Punch from Black Rifle!

I've had Death Wish coffee that was pretty good, nothing from Black Rifle yet. I have heard good things though. My over all favorite comes from Ravens Brew,  Dead Mans Reach can't get enough of it.
What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee. -Anthony Trollope